Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ptrleeds

Android

12 posts in this topic

new device and using separate browser . testing. and hate this too smart phone already as too big to carry .

Well if you dont like it..wanna swap it for me samsung touch phone. :D

i tried getting on here with mine but it had adult blocks, poo!

i tried getting on here with mine but it had adult blocks, poo!

That's the ISP though, not the phone

new device and using separate browser . testing. and hate this too smart phone already as too big to carry .

Ptr: is the size the only thing which puts you off? There are lots of android phones comes in very tiny sizes but with brilliant screen resolution. Certainly much smaller then your dinosaur of the phone Nokia 95 (as far as I can remember, lol)

Just look or type in Google (all this phones under 100 grams, and slimmer then the half of my thumb and with at least 3inch screen).

1 Samsung Galaxy mini (1 or 2)

2 Sony Experia Mini

3 LG Optimus L3

4 HTS Explorer

5 Sony Experia Active (This one is waterproof also, so you always can "save" me when I jumped in the river or canal after I had more then few ;-).

I personally like massive phones, as much as I like big cars. I am sure if I was born as a male I probably would posses a very small willy. Big phones is always easy to find in the bag which is full of some rediculous stuff, and of course you can read books on them, browsing experience much better, watch TV (especially all my Russian programs), and they can vibrate much more stronger then poxy small ones. ;-) Galaxy Note is my favorite! (for now)

Edited by Rada Ishes

Ptr: is the size the only thing which puts you off? There are lots of android phones comes in very tiny sizes but with brilliant screen resolution. Certainly much smaller then your dinosaur of the phone Nokia 95 (as far as I can remember, lol)

Just look or type in Google (all this phones under 100 grams, and slimmer then the half of my thumb and with at least 3inch screen).

1 Samsung Galaxy mini (1 or 2)

2 Sony Experia Mini

3 LG Optimus L3

4 HTS Explorer

5 Sony Experia Active (This one is waterproof also, so you always can "save" me when I jumped in the river or canal after I had more then few ;-).

I personally like massive phones, as much as I like big cars. I am sure if I was born as a male I probably would posses a very small willy. Big phones is always easy to find in the bag which is full of some rediculous stuff, and of course you can read books on them, browsing experience much better, watch TV (especially all my Russian programs), and they can vibrate much more stronger then poxy small ones. ;-) Galaxy Note is my favorite! (for now)

Re-Hi Rada,

I know you like Massive-anything - hehehe.

And I also came to conclusion I need to investigate smaller phone, rather than bigger (I like to go against trend).

Keep tablet on the side for tabletting, maybe choose a small+thin tablet for travel, but would want high-res (prolly end up with a samsung..).

Have tried a few times to reply to PNMB, with a very popular fair-size phone, but find screen to small, and keyboard to awkward and eating into screen-size.

I'll go: phone for phone (and sms, and vibrate-on-request, and canal-diving if needed - good memories)

Then keep tablet for tablet.

think its unfair to dis the Android OS cos of the hardware. Its a good OS & is open source. Check out the hardware before buying.

Go for a nexus device pure Google experience without the bloatware of Samsung HTC Sony etc

I use stock browser not signed as it links it to your home PC

I sign in to chrome browser and that syncs bookmarks history+ searches etc with home

Go for a nexus device pure Google experience without the bloatware of Samsung HTC Sony etc . I use stock browser not signed as it links it to your home PC. I sign in to chrome browser and that syncs bookmarks history+ searches etc with home.

I must admit that, being from Mars, I don't understand a word of the technical jargon but a very nice man gave me an iPhone4s which I think is a very nice size and incredibly simple for a simpleton like me to use.

Bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 its the coolest smart phone ever in my book :)

Does anyone know of good forums where I can find out how to do various tasks with a galaxy S2? Things such as setting your own tones, ( I think you have to have a specific app?? Im a jock and dont like having to pay for these things!) and saving a draft txt. I dont like the idea of all your txts being visible all the time. Thats just two of the things that have annoyed me so far.