bobsam

Tess @ Maxes ?

9 posts in this topic

Am back in London in Sep for what is likely to be my final ever punting sessions. Can't wait. Been away for two months. Have already started making my shopping list lol.

Anyone seen Tess @ maxes. She looks a cracker. Anyone know what the service is like ?

Also looking for an awesome duo to end my punting life on (not fussed about ethnicity). any recommendations are welcome.

for the price, 150, i am definitely going to do the horizontal mambo with her. will revert with field report when i get around to it.

thanks boywonder. I am actually thinking about a threesome with her and Sasha or Layla.

i think from the site, she works better with sasha who is also on my to do list.

Layla, i have seen before. from what i can deduce from photos, i dont see layla and tess being compatible. two totally different experiences but this is me speculating based on half of the information (my personal experience with layla)

PM me if you want to work out a MMFF with sasha and tess

i think from the site, she works better with sasha who is also on my to do list.

Layla, i have seen before. from what i can deduce from photos, i dont see layla and tess being compatible. two totally different experiences but this is me speculating based on half of the information (my personal experience with layla)

PM me if you want to work out a MMFF with sasha and tess

Thanks again Max

Thanks again Max

hhahaah, i know it comes across biased but i swear i am impartial, just wait until the day you are talking about that we have seen mutually and i can verify the exeprience!

hhahaah, i know it comes across biased but i swear i am impartial, just wait until the day you are talking about that we have seen mutually and i can verify the exeprience!

Ha ha ha Max nice one, but all your threads are for maxes its such a shame you feel you have to tout for business in this was

anyone has seen her? i might go next week...