Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medovina

Is Xenia Near Covejtry Still Working?

25 posts in this topic

Any one know if Xenia is still working or has she stopped. The Website is up, but there are no comments from 2012, and the linked twitter account has nothing from 2012 either.

Thanks in advance.

Medovina

Yes, still working.

only last week (or the week before) she updated her profile for increasing her availability for incalls.

Check out "Xeniax" on the other site.

Still posts on here as 'Rada Ishes'

Medovina.

Why ask here, if you cold just mail me directly. x

Medovina.

God damn it Xenia :o :o !!!

after seeing your profile on that site and watching your intro video, I so wish you were occasionally available in London (drool, drool, pant, slobber, gasp, drool.....)

or maybe you are and I'm just being a bit thick ??!!

Edited by BillGoldberg

Any one know if Xenia is still working or has she stopped. The Website is up, but there are no comments from 2012, and the linked twitter account has nothing from 2012 either.

Thanks in advance.

Medovina

She went on pension, didn't she?

Still posts on here as 'Rada Ishes'

Why the change from Xenia?

Medovina.

Sorry I left a message on twitter, asking if you were still in the UK and this was not answered. I checked the field reports and they had all gone, and I could not see any updates on the website from 2012. I also searched to see if you posted on here but I was not looking for your present ID. I'm sorry I thought you had probably stopped working, or had stopped working in the UK.

My Mistake.

Medovina.

Even as a Pensioner, she's worth seeing ;)

Sorry I left a message on twitter, asking if you were still in the UK and this was not answered. I checked the field reports and they had all gone, and I could not see any updates on the website from 2012. I also searched to see if you posted on here but I was not looking for your present ID. I'm sorry I thought you had probably stopped working, or had stopped working in the UK.

My Mistake.

Medovina.

Hi Medovina.

I am not answering any messages on Twitter, and dont twit at all either. Just using it to read twits from others. I don't know why my Frs was removed either. I know Galahad archived some Frs, for girls who have not received any during the last 2 years, even if they still working. I am sure I had one or two Frs published 4 or 5 months ago, so no idea why they were deleted. Need to email him and ask. Might do it today.

I did posted updates on my website, (on booking info page) as well on "other site" week ago or so. (as CoolTiger mentioned).

Even as a Pensioner, she's worth seeing ;)

Thank you, CT. But you never seen me, so you can't exactly say it. ;-)

Oi, stop it, old man! I still look at least 15 years younger then me real age. I blame it on the vast consumption of radishes, peas in the pod, washed down with with the best Armenian Cogniac. :-)

Why the change from Xenia?

"Xenia " was put on pre-mod for a fortnight. I was upset about it, because I did not thought that pre-mod was rightful. It was a perfect opportunity for me to ask Galahad to remove nick "Xenia" and go by other handle. (after the pre-mod expired, of course).

I wanted to abandon "Xenia" anyway on this forum long time ago, as when some guys search info about me through the Google, they might come across to my posts there. (and some of my posts I don't exactly want them to read, lol).

At least with Rada Ishes, its not so straight forward to find me. (as Medovina already proved)

Edited by Rada Ishes

hm...

Do regret loss of some of best replies in history of board from removing account.

Oi, stop it, old man! I still look at least 15 years younger then me real age. I blame it on the vast consumption of radishes, peas in the pod, washed down with with the best Armenian Cogniac. :-)

Isn't that a contradiction in terms. I thought Cognac could only come from the specific area of France.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation, Xenia.

Armenian Cogniac is well over rated. It was a great Cogniac when you could buy a bottle of it for a couple of Dollars. Now that French have taken it over it is even more expensive than French Cogniac and rather shite in comparison. It does however put hair on your chest you sexy devil.

Did you hear the joke about the drunken tramp who woke up every morning with pain in his arse? Be careful.

Edited by Fred15

Thank you, CT. But you never seen me, so you can't exactly say it. ;-)

You have PM

Did you hear the joke about the drunken tramp who woke up every morning with pain in his arse? Be careful.

Is it the one, who had a fiver in the his hand and sore arse everytime he woke up from the drunken stupor? If its not the one, then you can post me yours, and I will post you mine. :-)

Isn't that a contradiction in terms. I thought Cognac could only come from the specific area of France.

That is correct. But Russians write it as Kоньяк, hence they can get away with it. It the case with with Russian Champagne, Parmesan, Parma Ham etc.

Champagne is written as шампанское . It is just a sparkling wine, made by the same technology (at least some of them) and from the same same kind of grape as Champagne, but somewhere in Crimea or Moldova.You can buy "Parmesan" everywhere in Russia also, which probably made in Rasan. As long as they only state on the label "Parmesan", or "пармезан" and not "Parmigiano Reggiano", then no any international brand legislation can't touch them.

Well, back to the Armenian Cognac. Even Winston Churchill called Armenian brandy, "Cognac" when he said: "Never be late for dinner, smoke Hawaiian cigars and drink Armenian cognac!"....then who I am to argue. :-)

God damn it Xenia :o :o !!!

after seeing your profile on that site and watching your intro video, I so wish you were occasionally available in London (drool, drool, pant, slobber, gasp, drool.....)

or maybe you are and I'm just being a bit thick ??!!

Bill: I never tour London. (or do any tours anywhere for that matter). You have more then enough hookers there as it is, lol. I do travel there though, but only when I have a certain booking. (obviously after be an overnight).

Is it the one, who had a fiver in the his hand and sore arse everytime he woke up from the drunken stupor? If its not the one, then you can post me yours, and I will post you mine. :-)

Well, back to the Armenian Cognac. Even Winston Churchill called Armenian brandy, "Cognac" when he said: "Never be late for dinner, smoke Hawaiian cigars and drink Armenian cognac!"....then who I am to argue. :-)

That is the joke.

What did Churchil know about cognac? He would probably drink anything.

i believe Stalin and his circle were also avid onsumers of Armenian brandy

i believe Stalin and his circle were also avid onsumers of Armenian brandy

If it's that good, where can we buy it in the UK?

Never met Xenia, but on looks alone she definitely has the WOW factor, a throw back to the real top notch Russian ladies of the past....

Xenia, if you're reading this I'd be more then happy to pick every pea from its pod to meet you :lol::P:lol:

Bill: I never tour London. (or do any tours anywhere for that matter). You have more then enough hookers there as it is, lol. I do travel there though, but only when I have a certain booking. (obviously after be an overnight).

:(

oh well........