Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Lube Made Me Limp

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys I was wanting to try some new things out so I brought some new condoms and some ID Millenium Lube. Did my research So today when I went I put my Lube on my cock and rubbed it in and then we had sex but I was all limp and Im sure it was the lube that caused this to happen so I dont recommend using this. Is that a common thing?

Hey guys I was wanting to try some new things out so I brought some new condoms and some ID Millenium Lube. Did my research So today when I went I put my Lube on my cock and rubbed it in and then we had sex but I was all limp and Im sure it was the lube that caused this to happen so I dont recommend using this. Is that a common thing?

Apart from Durex Play Tingle feeling like my cock was on fire i have not had any limpness problems with lube. I have my own Maximus or Pjur with me in case the lube is Tingle or none at all on offer. Try another brand.

Try using a water based lubricant, this one is silicon, although I doubt very much that the lube caused this.

is it OK / normal to put lube on your cock before you put the condom on? and then put the condom on your lubed cock is that OK to do it like that?

Too much lube = not enough friction. Sounds like this was your experience. Lighten up on the slippy juice.

Too much lube = not enough friction. Sounds like this was your experience. Lighten up on the slippy juice.

yeah I requested that we used loads of lube

Lube on cock b4 condom? WTF

Yeah. You don't need much silicon lube because it isn't absorbed by the skin in the same way as water based. A little goes a long way. It wasn't the lube itself that caused the problem, you just probably used too much.

It's okay to put a little drop of lube inside the condom, but it can make it more likely to slip off if you're not careful.

if there is too little resistance you cant feel anything at all

Yeah. You don't need much silicon lube because it isn't absorbed by the skin in the same way as water based. A little goes a long way. It wasn't the lube itself that caused the problem, you just probably used too much.

It's okay to put a little drop of lube inside the condom, but it can make it more likely to slip off if you're not careful.

will try water based next time then

Lube Glorious Lube!

Edited by down

IS IT OK If the Lube gets in your mouth? and you eat it?

Lube Glorious Lube!

Read the label but by the very nature of the product, I would guess it's not going to cause you any harm to ingest small amounts. Just don't have any big meals straight after or it'll shoot straight through :blink:

'Lube Made Me Limp?' dont put the tube in your shoe then.