The Joker

Best Nuru Or Tantric Massage In London?

8 posts in this topic

I've become quite interested by the idea of a good B2B massage and like the idea of either a Nuru or Tantric massage. What option would you recommend for a first timer and are there any ladies that do it for under £100/hour or even a 30 min option?

Can't really say it is the "best in London" nor is it in your price range, but I experienced nuru massage with Dina from www.butterfly-touch.co.uk and it was wonderful. Not sure of her price for nuru massage alone, but one hour full service and nuru is £180. Your money certainly wouldn't be wasted.

Yeah, I did notice your post and whilst I would love to see Dina based on the recommendations, the £180 really is out of my price range :(

I was looking at maybe around £100 up to a max of £120. Is it possible?

Check the Butterfly Touch website, think massage you are after is in price range

Nuru is a tough one as you need a lot of set up and wipe down. On top of that the gel is costly and to top it off it is often not genuine and can contain bad chemicals.

I’m working in a way of bringing it to the people, but it is not easy (as you can see in my blogspot report)!

Nuru is a tough one as you need a lot of set up and wipe down. On top of that the gel is costly and to top it off it is often not genuine and can contain bad chemicals.

I’m working in a way of bringing it to the people, but it is not easy (as you can see in my blogspot report)!

Always wondered about the nuru massage as it it so slippery, how do you prevent the old todger slipping in where it shouldn't. As a rule does the masseuse put a condom on the client prior to starting and will this condom degrade in the Nuru gel or even stay on during all the sliding?

Always wondered about the nuru massage as it it so slippery, how do you prevent the old todger slipping in where it shouldn't. As a rule does the masseuse put a condom on the client prior to starting and will this condom degrade in the Nuru gel or even stay on during all the sliding?

I always used to use a condom and no, nuru does not degrade them, that is one of it's major selling points! A properly fitting condom shouldn't slip off, but should be more cautious than usual on checking it.

It does cost more, about £12 average for the reconmended 250ml of nuru plus equipment and extra time needed to get ready after (properly shower to re-do hair and take smudged in gel make up off and re-apply, plus handwashing and drying sheet).