spartan117

Dp London

16 posts in this topic

Hi, am looking for a London provider who is not only ok with seeing 2 guys and does A level but is comfortable with the idea of a double penetration.

Anyone here know of anyone?

Body type not fussed but price and age within reason.

Cheers.

Hi Sparton

Look up Alisa6996 on the other site

I know as a fact she does mmf 3somes but not to sure about A

Peter

Hi, am looking for a London provider who is not only ok with seeing 2 guys and does A level but is comfortable with the idea of a double penetration.

Anyone here know of anyone?

Body type not fussed but price and age within reason.

Cheers.

Roxylicious69, Lulu Electra and InsatiableIsobel from the other site should all be able to help

I'd suggest the peerless Russian Roxxy. Can be found on the other site as xxx Roxx-Foxx xxx.

I saw her a good few years back at a Maxes party, and let me tell you, that lady absolutely loves it up the arse!

For some reason she took a shine to me and I'd been giving her an eye-watering, seriously deep, hard and prolonged buggering for about half an hour. She was moaning and screaming, but every time I eased up, she implored me to keep going, or even go harder.

Anyway, eventually she asked me to stop, but to my amazement she asked one of the other girls who'd been looking on to "see if anyone downstairs is up for DP" She didn't stop to ask me, but turned to me and said "You have to come out of my arse now" You mind?

So whilst she was fucking me cowgirl, the girl came back and regretably indicated that no-one was up for sharing her holes. She swore in frustration and began fucking her arse with two fingers whilst fucking me. Eventually she asked the other girl - a sweet little Australian, to fuck her arse with a dildo. A few minutes of this and rubbing her clit, and she came like an earthquake.

Now, there's a chance that we just had a certain filthy chemistry, but I'd be amazed if she wasn't up for it. She is a very dirty lady indeed.

what an awesome review above. but back to the TS, i have a very strong feeling based on some of the things i witnessed at the Gentleman's parties that Carmen from GP would be up for it as well.

beautiful amber from the purple site advertises DP. i tried to book her multiple times and she cancelled on me.

I'd suggest the peerless Russian Roxxy. Can be found on the other site as xxx Roxx-Foxx xxx.

I saw her a good few years back at a Maxes party, and let me tell you, that lady absolutely loves it up the arse!

For some reason she took a shine to me and I'd been giving her an eye-watering, seriously deep, hard and prolonged buggering for about half an hour. She was moaning and screaming, but every time I eased up, she implored me to keep going, or even go harder.

Anyway, eventually she asked me to stop, but to my amazement she asked one of the other girls who'd been looking on to "see if anyone downstairs is up for DP" She didn't stop to ask me, but turned to me and said "You have to come out of my arse now" You mind?

So whilst she was fucking me cowgirl, the girl came back and regretably indicated that no-one was up for sharing her holes. She swore in frustration and began fucking her arse with two fingers whilst fucking me. Eventually she asked the other girl - a sweet little Australian, to fuck her arse with a dildo. A few minutes of this and rubbing her clit, and she came like an earthquake.

Now, there's a chance that we just had a certain filthy chemistry, but I'd be amazed if she wasn't up for it. She is a very dirty lady indeed.

Cheers I have seen Roxxy 3 times and each time we did anal, each time at her suggestion so agree she simply loves it, very vocal too.

Thanks for all the suggestions, will check out the profiles, in the meantime keep em coming.

Cheers I have seen Roxxy 3 times and each time we did anal, each time at her suggestion so agree she simply loves it, very vocal too.

Thanks for all the suggestions, will check out the profiles, in the meantime keep em coming.

I'm not into anal at all, but the pics and hardcore sensibilities are fairly tempting

Is there anything else notable about her service, I.e. deepthroat, facials, swallowing, PSE ?

Thanks

Roxxy did deepthroat,some facefucking and swallowed with me, hope that is PSE enough for you?

Roxxy did deepthroat,some facefucking and swallowed with me, hope that is PSE enough for you?

oh yeah......that qualifies ^_^

oh yeah......that qualifies ^_^

Yeah, she's completely and utterly, wonderfully filthy. And I don't mean that in a perjorative sense. I love girls that are just born filthy, and are up front and proud about it. She was just born to fuck and embraces the fact with gusto.

How old is Roxxy? The listed 36 years seems quite generous to me. She must be >40.

Yeah, she's completely and utterly, wonderfully filthy. And I don't mean that in a perjorative sense. I love girls that are just born filthy, and are up front and proud about it. She was just born to fuck and embraces the fact with gusto.

anyone ever see her duo partner Ilona? together as a duo or solo?

How old is Roxxy? The listed 36 years seems quite generous to me. She must be >40.

Yes, she is. She was in her mid-thirties anyway when I met her and that was a good few years back, but DO NOT let that put you off!

She is one of the sexiest, most abandoned ladies I've ever met. When we were all waiting around for the party to start, she just leaned over and started deep throating a rather surprised guest. She also cornered me on the stairs just after I'd had a showed and started wanking me hard whilst pulling her tits out of her basque and sucking them. Basically she was almost on heat and could not wait to get started.

She's I'd say a young 43 or so, with brilliantly enhanced tits, great big nipples,a killer body and a very sexy face with big pouty lips, smouldering eyes and high cheek bones.

At that party she took the fucking of her life from all eight or so guests and outlasted us all. As someone else said, she was very vocal and kept up a really dirty dialogue in her horny Russian accent.

By the time the party ended, her make up was all over the pace, as was her hair. Her stockings were laddered and her underwear had been posted missing hours ago, and she looked thoroughly well fucked, but STILL managed to look like a complete sex bomb.

You have to try her. She's incredible for any age of woman.

Apologies to the moderator. I think I posted a report on this post in error when I thought I was replying. Silly me!

No, I'd love to but not sure I'd have the stamina nowadays.