tompunt1

Places You Avoid

36 posts in this topic

What places or buildings do you avoid if you can help it?

I don't punt within a mile of home or close to places where I know people. I also hate going to addresses located in large estates or areas that don't feel safe to me.

I recently booked an appointment with a WG only to find it was in the same (small) apartment where I'd had one of my most miserable punts of late (not because of the girl but because of the wretched state of the rooms) and promptly cancelled. There is also a certain address in Hotting Hill I avoid because I find it too exposed, which is a pity as I like the look of the girls working there.

Obvious shit holes on dodgy estates/areas; places where access is very exposed / workmen outside. Problem is you can get to a place which looks OK but on entry it's a wreck. Other problem (one which I used to suffer early on but don't now) is the penises' innate ability to talk the brain out of avoiding such situtaions!!

Think it depends on the time of day. Midday in the summer is very different to early evening in the winter.

I don't punt within a mile of home or close to places where I know people. I also hate going to addresses located in large estates or areas that don't feel safe to me.

I recently booked an appointment with a WG only to find it was in the same (small) apartment where I'd had one of my most miserable punts of late (not because of the girl but because of the wretched state of the rooms) and promptly cancelled. There is also a certain address in Hotting Hill I avoid because I find it too exposed, which is a pity as I like the look of the girls working there.

As long as i dont see youths hanging about i will try most anywhere. What i have found is a rough looking area can have good WGs in it as they are trying to keep their costs down. I dress according to the area and time of day so try to blend in.

If the actual premises are a shithole then i am off as i expect the basics like a working shower/bath/toilet, a bed and it to be clean and seem safe.

I have punted in some shitholes over the years though, but as i have got older i expect a bit more comfort and at least those basics as a minimum.

anywhere thats too close to home for comfort, or anywhere especially busy where you could easily be spotted by someone who knows you

also all the absolutely vile, stinking, dirty and completely exposed crapholes that represent the Soho walkups

Edited by BillGoldberg

As long as i dont see youths hanging about i will try most anywhere. What i have found is a rough looking area can have good WGs in it as they are trying to keep their costs down. I dress according to the area and time of day so try to blend in.

If the actual premises are a shithole then i am off as i expect the basics like a working shower/bath/toilet, a bed and it to be clean and seem safe.

I have punted in some shitholes over the years though, but as i have got older i expect a bit more comfort and at least those basics as a minimum.

That is truly excellent advice. You are the well trained, highly disciplined special forces of our punting community, smiffy.

also all the absolutely vile, stinking, dirty and completely exposed crapholes that represent the Soho walkups

I've only ever experienced one, quite recently, and it certainly wasn't as bad as you describe. Are the rest of them really that bad?

That is truly excellent advice. You are the well trained, highly disciplined special forces of our punting community, smiffy.

I've only ever experienced one, quite recently, and it certainly wasn't as bad as you describe. Are the rest of them really that bad?

Thank you Nero. :) I drove into a side-street in Haringey once and all i saw were youths hanging about, smoking cannabis and Crack, i thought fuck this for a game of soldiers, and made a hasty exit. Even blending in clothes wise and parking some way away was far far too risky for my liking. :eek:

i avoid the one where they make you pay before you can see the girls. Its too much of a risk to take if you dont like the girls you lose out.

The ones I dont like is when you ring a bell and a phone/intercom call arrives asking you to wait a few minutes while the door gets opened.

Even waiting in doorways can be a bit of a nightmare, when you become a regular at a parlour you should be able to walk right in instead of waiting for the receptionist who might be on the phone to answer the door,

i avoid the one where they make you pay before you can see the girls. Its too much of a risk to take if you dont like the girls you lose out.

Can you clarify this?

I work and have worked for several places who will charge 5/10 on the door and once you pick your lady you then get that taken off the price of your punt, to stop the oglers, as lets face it we are there to do a job, not for some random to walk in to see girls in knickers before having a wank outside, or at home. and yes it does happen we even had one wank in the toilet.

The ones I dont like is when you ring a bell and a phone/intercom call arrives asking you to wait a few minutes while the door gets opened.

Even waiting in doorways can be a bit of a nightmare, when you become a regular at a parlour you should be able to walk right in instead of waiting for the receptionist who might be on the phone to answer the door,

Agreed again. This hanging about is very poor and this is when neighbours are likely to get suspicious so SPs really should realize this in my view. The good ones let you in and hide you if there are other punters about or if you have previously agreed it text you to say can you wait another few minutes. I always ring when i arrive anyway but if its engaged or no answer i arrive spot on at the door as agreed.

I always get the ones where the bell/intercom doesn't work, but you don't know that (strangely the agency rarely tells you this), and all while the occupants of the building are hanging around outside taking a fag break. You just know what they're thinking.

I tend to use agencies. Frequently there'll be a "view map" option on a girl's details, it's not an address but using Google's Streetview I can get a good idea of the area.

If I make a booking then Streetview pinpoints the place exactly... then make a decision.

To the OP, Hotting Hill eh? ;) I'll take that as a Freudian slip.

To the OP, Hotting Hill eh? ;) I'll take that as a Freudian slip.

It was either that or a finger slip.

When I was living in York there was a flat that seemed to be rented put for girls to work in. I went there twice and had two poor experiences. If I ever phoned up and made a booking and was told to call from outside those flats I would ask to cancel the booking siting that I had bad experiences there and would not be going back to that address.

I always think that the 'few minutes on the doorstep waiting for the door to open' must be so stressful for the guys. And it is sods law that they will ring the bell just as you decide to nip upstairs and light a few candles or something.

I ask for a text as they park up/ are in sight of my door/are just arriving. I usually open the door as they walk up my front path. They get to walk straight in, it minimises the risk of any neighbour seeing guys 'on the doorstep', just seems like good sense, but also taking away what must be a really stressful part of a punt.

I always think that the 'few minutes on the doorstep waiting for the door to open' must be so stressful for the guys. And it is sods law that they will ring the bell just as you decide to nip upstairs and light a few candles or something.

I ask for a text as they park up/ are in sight of my door/are just arriving. I usually open the door as they walk up my front path. They get to walk straight in, it minimises the risk of any neighbour seeing guys 'on the doorstep', just seems like good sense, but also taking away what must be a really stressful part of a punt.

thats how it should be done!

Yep, the intercom ones are a nightmare. I just hate standing in front of the door, waiting for them to open. I also try to punt somewhere away from home, but that's because I prefer to go out.

Very sensible, i like it when this happens. Most of my regulars over the years have done the same. :)

Generally if I hear East London or Docklands, (Sorry Eastenders!) I get a bit turned off, when I hear West Kensington I assume it means the grotty social housing estates. A lady recently told me her place was in Chelsea, so I was quite happy. Her apartment was in the Cloisters which i've been to before, but this wing was so grotty I wanted to leave, it smelt awful and looked as bad as some council housing i've visited really should be doing better for 250 p/h .

I feel more comfortable approaching a parlour or visiting an agency incall location rather than visiting an indie at what could be her home address...thoughts of hubby coming home unexpectedly and all kinds of situations I can't think of. Of course, if a venue looks like trouble, you at least try not to be led by little jimmy and turn tail...

Yes it's disappointing when a desirable postcode raises your expectations and sour the whole experience upon arrival.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

East London ,South east London due to me not knowing the area very well and have heard its a rough area! Though alot of WG's i notice on the other site seem to work in these places which is a bloody shame!

Yes youths hanging about - especially kids aimlessly cycling around in circles on bikes that are several sizes too small for them.

I once approached an indie's house to see two young people standing in the front garden. Walked straight past, and phoned from further down the road. "Oh they're my kids - I'm trying to get them to go out". Once I got in to the house, I didn't have the courage to ask her if the kids knew what she did for a living and why they had to leave the house.

Lifts in tower blocks. I would normally avoid blocks, but have punted in some. The legendary Barbie of west London was in a block of flats. I once got in to a lift in a block in Manchester, and it stopped and two lads got in. Very friendly, started chatting, "Which flat are you going to then?" they asked - I went hot and cold and mumbled something about the 6th floor. Thankfully the lift stopped and I got out before it went any further.

This is really Lovely (slut) thinking on your part :)