Whitestripe01

Exotic Nicola Nottingham

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone had visited a girl called Exotic Nicola from Nottingham?

I've been on her site and she looks like a very hot lady but wanted to see what others thought if they had been?

Also I've called a couple of times but it's rang untill the answer phone.

Any info would be a great help.

Thanks.

I saw her a year or so ago and was disappointed, She had a lot of good review on her old profile so maybe we just didnt click physically. She is good company but I was put off because she carries more weight round the waist then the pics indicate. Is keen to chat but that it just was not for me

This lady has been on the Nottingham scene for a number of years. Both with agencies (Harveys etc) and with her own profile listed on a Another Website.

Never had the pleasure myself, however she must still be doing something right??

Aah I was planning to see her a while back after I saw a few of her videos on killergram, thought she retired, but must have been wrong.

Aah I was planning to see her a while back after I saw a few of her videos on killergram, thought she retired, but must have been wrong.

I didn't know she had done any work for killergram? What name did she go by and how long ago was that??