Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markw

Near Piccadilly?

5 posts in this topic

I'm visiting Manchester soon, and would like to fit in a visit to a lady, near Piccadilly station, before catching the train back.

I've done a search on the forums, and not found anything. Had a quick look on the LBB too.

So can any local experts recommend a reliable lady near the station? About £60 for half an hour, age unimportant, any sizes considered.

Thanks

These parlours are all quite close to the station.

Bentleys - Lever Street (maybe 5 mins walk). Normally about four or five girls on. Romanian on my recent visits. £40.00 for half an hour.

Cosmopolitan - Portland Street (10 mins). Three girls. £40.00 for 30 mins or £45.00 for VIP (slightly bigger room). My favourite place in Manchester. Normally excellent service.

Piccadilly - Ancoats Street (2-3 mins). Never been but I've walked past many times and it must be the closest.

Thanks, I had spotted Cosmopolitan on another thread, and your recommendation is very useful.

I don't suppose there are any good indies in the area?

Don't look on the LBB, ask on the LBB forum and that way you will get the most informed answers.

Of those parlours already mentioned, I have only been to Piccadilly and a newcomer would possibly fear for his safety as it feels a dive and some rooms are unposh but I have been in daytime and had some good times. Cheap but not sure of current price - £35-40 half hour?

Edited by vivluvsme

place used to be rammed with street girls in 1995. Spose that has changed.