Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dvarse

Sweetmilky Plymouth

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone.. looks hot, info rqd

The quality of Orientals in your neck of the woods (if the photos are accurate) makes me think of upping sticks !!

The quality of Orientals in your neck of the woods (if the photos are accurate) makes me think of upping sticks !!

I wouldn't bother Bill. With the notable exception of Jaycee they all turn out to be mega disappointments but I haven't tried Sweetmilky.

I wouldn't bother Bill. With the notable exception of Jaycee they all turn out to be mega disappointments but I haven't tried Sweetmilky.

Yeah, Jaycee is legendary I hear

[seethes with impotent envy] :P^_^

Talk about a girl who needs to go on tour !!!!!

Someone, anyone........persuade her

She'd be guaranteed at least 5 bookings from within the cast of connoisseurs on this forum

Which others have you seen? I think they all rotate together?

Which others have you seen? I think they all rotate together?

I've sent you a pm.

I've sent you a pm.

I also come from Devon so can you share the information with me? Thanks

Shes building up reputable feedback so i will see her Monday.....

Shes building up reputable feedback so i will see her Monday.....

I Look forward to your report.

I've sent you a pm.

Hi there I'm from E. Cornwall and would be interested in a pm as well please.

I really like the look of Sweetmilky but i am always wary of new girls with no feed back. If you have any recommends please let me know

I am to i would love to see her, she sounds great on the phone with good english, however she is an extra 20 for owo and another 10 to cum on her lovely tits. Add that to the basic package and we are above Jaycee prices and we know how good she is.. wh9 is going to take the plunge?

I am to i would love to see her, she sounds great on the phone with good english, however she is an extra 20 for owo and another 10 to cum on her lovely tits. Add that to the basic package and we are above Jaycee prices and we know how good she is.. wh9 is going to take the plunge?

Curiosity was beginning to get the better of me and I was seriously thinking of going to see her today but the extras have damaged my enthusiasm. :mad:

It maybe worth it??? I little market research was needed i think so is missing out on alot of custom @ 150. If her hour price was all in then she would pick up Jaycees over bookings.

I called her yesterday and got voice mail, so I left a message but got no reply. :(

Hang dang, one of us i going to have to find out...

Sweetmilky has left the building. Well, she's left Plymouth and gone to Swindon for a "short time". That ends my interest.

Well shes back with loads of good fb and bursting

out in her profile pic. I only saw JC last week, can

she compete.

Well shes back with loads of good fb and bursting

out in her profile pic. I only saw JC last week, can

she compete.

i doubt it

Browsing both profiles, sweetmilky charges for 'extras' like owo and CIM and her list of 'likes' is extremely limited

Jaycee charges a mere £125/hr, everything is included and with such an extensive list of 'likes' and a tonne of almost universally excellent feedback and lots of incredibly tempting photos, if i was ever out in that neck of the woods, by God I know who'd i be spending time with

Your not wrong!! Ive seen alot of J and she is great. Cant leave a FR on here as her contact is through the other place, Milky has me curious and half hour is only 60 with a chance to get hands on for little more than a lap dance.

Jesus Christ, I've just seen her pictures, what a pair! If I lived anywhere near Plymouth, I'd be there like a shot. Let's hope those pictures are real.

I've also seen Jaycee, she's a top girl, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of variety :).

Back to see JC next weel first time this year cant wait

I visited Sweetmilky in Swindon a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. She is friendly, pretty and has a gorgeous body. Slightly smaller built than I expected but lovely. I was there half an hour for a massage and OW for £60. Discreet apartment in the middle of Swindon with a public car park across the road. As far as I can see the only reason you wouldn't have a great time is if you like a girl you can have a real conversation with - SM is very friendly but her English is not all that fluent.