Java

Legit Working Girls Or Fakes?

11 posts in this topic

There's a wealth of WGs on the purple site at the moment who are plainly just too good to be true

i.e. do every sexual act imaginable for £80PH, look like EE models and claim to love it.

Just like everyone else- I smell a rat.

However, there are quite that have a few things in common:

Registered 4/6 weeks ago

Telephone number listed

No private photos to milk you of your ** credits

No hits on TinEye

Keep their profiles updated and log on daily

Now I'm sure some if not most of these are pulling a bait and switch. We'll turn up at the door only to be told the girl in question was suddenly taken ill but if we like we can have the company of their slightly frumpier, grumpier and more frigid compatriot for only £20 per hour more....and no kissing!!

I'm an optimist and believe there has to be a diamond in the rough out there.

So I'm calling out to all members:

Have you spent any time with anyone on the purple site and not left feedback or a FR but can confirm they are legit?

So if you've spent a little quality time with a girl with little or no feedback just post the WG's name with the statement Legit or Fake.

Come on fellas Bro's before Ho's**

**(no offense intended to all the amazing and hard working ladies reading this)

Have you spent any time with anyone on the purple site and not left feedback or a FR but can confirm they are legit?

So if you've spent a little quality time with a girl with little or no feedback just post the WG's name with the statement Legit or Fake.

Is there a reason your not contributing yourself Gallatos?

I always leave FB, at least once per girl. I make retrospective bookings to do so if necessary.

I have experienced 3 "bait-and-switch" situations in the last year. 2 profiles are no longer on the site ("Sweet Girl Amber" and "x roxyhot x")

One is still there - (HOT.amanda.xx). I left her good FB because although the girl I saw was not the girl pictured (she was not as slim for example) she WAS very attractive and gave a good service which was excellent VFM.

Is there a reason your not contributing yourself Gallatos?

The only reason why I haven't contributed is because I've never met with anyone with no feedback and like Toxical I've left feedback for everyone I've seen on the site.

It does seem that there are a lot of girls on ** that (I assume) must be getting work, I just don't believe a girl who's been keeping her profile visible every day for 6 weeks on ** hasn't gotten any work from anyone.

So if they do get work why aren't they getting feedback?

It seems to me that punters must worried they'll unfairly get negative feedback if they post about their experience or they're just lazy.

If it's the former reason I though opening a dialogue off site where punters can keep each other informed wasn't such a bad idea.

If it's the former reason I though opening a dialogue off site where punters can keep each other informed wasn't such a bad idea.

What do you think Pnet is for?

I always leave FB, at least once per girl. I make retrospective bookings to do so if necessary.

I have experienced 3 "bait-and-switch" situations in the last year. 2 profiles are no longer on the site ("Sweet Girl Amber" and "x roxyhot x")

One is still there - (HOT.amanda.xx). I left her good FB because although the girl I saw was not the girl pictured (she was not as slim for example) she WAS very attractive and gave a good service which was excellent VFM.

cos most punters phone em up, dont book via purple, so cant do feedback.

Pnet is for leaving reports and punters can't leave feedback if they phone- both of which are absolutely true.

Can we assume then that all the fake girls on ** aren't getting punters?

This topic has been open for 24 hours and has 159 views.

The "Good recommendation for a Glasgow newbie" Thread has 370,000 views.

I recognize that in many cases it's the same people regularly logging in, however that's still a lot of traffic without people posting their experiences (good or bad).

Just Sayin'

So if they do get work why aren't they getting feedback?

cos most punters phone em up, dont book via purple, so cant do feedback.

CP is spot on.

Also, some girls don't schedule/confirm bookings, so punters may not feel like writing feedback if they can't give a rating.

Some punters just never leave feedback.

Still not really sure what your post is trying to start Gallatos, but one thing you can add is using Google Images Search too.

I used to google for an image and if it came up I would then place a fake booking - just a 30 mins one just incase the girl was legit- when the time had elapsed the Purple site would allow me to leave feedback and I would copy and paste the url of the image found by Tineye or Google.

The problem ultimately is that the fake profiles never stay up for long anyway, so your fighting a losing battle, even just to add them to your blacklist.

The Newbies thread is at the end of the day, a place to post experiences good or bad, whether you can on the purple site or not.

What may be a good thing to start listing is fake Users, but again the problem is the person behind it all can make up an infinite number of user names. It really comes down to the runners of the site clamping down, but they dont seem to give a monkeys.

There are one or two rivals to the site but at the moment its still the biggest source around, dont know how the other sites can challenge and get girls to post with them as well/instead of, as advertising a site is obviously difficult. So the people who run ~~ have basically got a monopoly. Even if punters tried to unite and complain to them we will be hard pushed to even get an acknowledgement.

So it comes back to punters posting their experiences, listing fakes is pointless as the girls pics can stay the same and the girls name is all that needs to be changed. Listing legit is at the end of the day is what field reports are for, but I personally dislike certain things about the way Punternet behave, so I simply dont do it anymore, but would always post on the other site.

Still not really sure what your post is trying to start Gallatos......

The Newbies thread is at the end of the day, a place to post experiences good or bad......

.....Listing legit is at the end of the day is what field reports are for, but I personally dislike certain things about the way Punternet behave, so I simply dont do it anymore, but would always post on the other site.

Hey Picky,

+ I was trying to open a dialogue about why we have a lot of users but so few contributors- it should be noted that the only people who replied are the ones with the community spirit to post FRs here or to post FB on purple.

+ The newbies thread should and to a pretty decent extent does a good job of passing info about girls, however it is under utilized. Case in point- there hasn't been any feedback about anyone on it in almost 2 weeks.

+ I too have some major issues with the FR report system on punternet. The main 2 being that reports are sometimes refused publication and that there are only 34 Field reports published so far this year- as a resource to finding an established girl for a first time it's great, for a resource for trying out less established ladies it's next to useless.

I'm sure there are many reasons for both my dissatisfaction, however I do wish resolutions could be found.

In summation; I feel the Glasgow Board at the moment is made up of a few regular contributors and a lot of lurkers who occasionally post when they want a bit of info and then disappear into the night again. I'm sure moaning about it will help improve matters but at the moment I'm not sure what will.

Correction:

*I'm sure moaning about it will help improve matters but at the moment I'm not sure what will.

should read

I'm sure moaning about it will NOT help improve matters but at the moment I'm not sure what will.