indyuk

Best £150 Gfe Dfk Girl In London

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a girl who fits the above description please? I've had a look around on PN and the forums but no luck.. Ideally someone slim , friendly and energetic.

Vanessa$ from the purple site, her kisses make your heart melt and looks like lesley zen if you dont mind a milf

Edited by boywonder

I hesitate to say this as I did recommend this lady on another thread a few days ago and I don't want to sound like a stuck record but Allyana would fit your requirements: slim, friendly, energetic, dfk, gfe, £150. Pics flatter a bit but only a bit. The reviews on the website do give a good impression of what a visit with her is like and if (usually rightly) you are a bit suspicious of agency site reviews then she has 4 positive FRs on Punternet as well.

Edited by DanLeno

hot collection's one of my go to agencies, so i would second the above although i have not seen allyana personally. i had deep french kissing with naomi and also emma......emma at first was LFK, but after i went muff diving and pounder her mish from pillar to post, the lfk turned into dfk and she let me do whatever i want, willingly.

Vanessa$ from the purple site, her kisses make your heart melt and looks like lesley zen if you dont mind a milf

wow she looks nice

hot collection's one of my go to agencies, so i would second the above although i have not seen allyana personally. i had deep french kissing with naomi and also emma......emma at first was LFK, but after i went muff diving and pounder her mish from pillar to post, the lfk turned into dfk and she let me do whatever i want, willingly.

You second it but you have not seen her! I wonder how that works.

You make it sound like any girl coming from Hot Collection is great find. Can't be further from the truth.

You second it but you have not seen her! I wonder how that works.

You make it sound like any girl coming from Hot Collection is great find. Can't be further from the truth.

in my experiences hot collection is one of the better EE agencies where most of the girls who are listed as "open-minded" or all services are generally good experiences, like with any agency or wg, not every experience will be a winner. What i second is hot collection as an agency, as for the girl i cannot verify.

if you can read properly, i would not have to clarify myself

Edited by boywonder

in my experiences hot collection is one of the better EE agencies where most of the girls who are listed as "open-minded" or all services are generally good experiences, like with any agency or wg, not every experience will be a winner. What i second is hot collection as an agency, as for the girl i cannot verify.

if you can read properly, i would not have to clarify myself

I took your advise and read your post again. Guess what? It still reads the same way as it did the first time around.

Allyana looks fab but I have read mixed reviews so havent been yet

Allyana looks fab but I have read mixed reviews so havent been yet

Mixed reviews? Can you elaborate? I thought she was fab when I saw her (several times) earlier this year

I took your advise and read your post again. Guess what? It still reads the same way as it did the first time around.

bc you obviously have limited reading comprehension. let me break it down for you in layman's terms

no i have not seen allyana.

but i have used hot collection which i find to be a god agency who allyana is working from (positive track record here, notice the pattern?)

i have however, seen emma and naomi who has offered me dfk, so now the topic starter has 3 option to chose from the same agency.

bc you obviously have limited reading comprehension. let me break it down for you in layman's terms

no i have not seen allyana.

but i have used hot collection which i find to be a god agency who allyana is working from (positive track record here, notice the pattern?)

i have however, seen emma and naomi who has offered me dfk, so now the topic starter has 3 option to chose from the same agency.

Still as condescending as ever then max, cant believe you are actually recommending another agency and not yourself, or do you have a hand in there with Hot collection somewhere, your quite laughable, I expect this handle will close and another will pop up very soon watch this space LOL

Still as condescending as ever then max, cant believe you are actually recommending another agency and not yourself, or do you have a hand in there with Hot collection somewhere, your quite laughable, I expect this handle will close and another will pop up very soon watch this space LOL

why would i change my handle? bc you have a personal vendetta with maxes and taking it out on someone like myself who is totally impartial?

the reason why i use maxes alot is because most of the girls work out of the hotel not to far away from where my apartment is so its conveniently located for me. and guesss what, i also used bunnies just as much. so naturally i respond to max threads bc thats what i know. i would respond to bunnies threads but there are not that man since it closed down. what am i supposed to respond to, threads having to do with birmingham, thats not where i am located.

you clearly haven not seen all my responses some of them has been maxes negative, i.e. kirsty and jasmine black but you are too busy trying to settle your personal vendetta.

as for the fellow punters who i have personal conversations with in regards to the experience, i hope to save you from wasting money both with and away from maxes as i do not have any further time for people like yourself.

I was going crazy thinking that perhaps I can't read properly as he suggests :)

I was going crazy thinking that perhaps I can't read properly as he suggests :)

I imagine you were pretty close to suicide !!???

Thank God he clarified his post in the nick of time

To me, he's nothing less than a hero, no........a saviour......no scrub that.........he's the Messiah !

I imagine you were pretty close to suicide !!???

Thank God he clarified his post in the nick of time

To me, he's nothing less than a hero, no........a saviour......no scrub that.........he's the Messiah !

Yep, you got it. A god sent.

I must say when Hot Collection started (round about the same time as Supreme69) I thought they were a good agency. They were helpful and introduced new girls. Supreme had some really hot girls some of which were exclusive. Then they became like any other agency. It has been a while since I last used them.

I saw Demi at House Of Divine way back in 2008. To me she was the perfect DFKer, the first 30 minutes was her sitting on my lap DFKing each other. (and that sideways heads DFKing too) judged all since to her..

Whether she still does thou....

do you have to have an account of aw to book vannessa?