caddington

Shades Of Seduction

13 posts in this topic

Shades used to be known as Shadows,and is still in the same place in Bletchley.I paid a visit there a month ago and found a lovely lady called Georgie who was first class. She aged about 37 and is 5' 3" tall and is a petite size 8. Having then seen her a further couple of times and thought that she was the answer to my prayers,to my horror I saw they'd removed her photos from the web site.

I 'phoned and was told she no longer works there.They simply said she'd left. But where is she now ?

No help I can offer but never heard of this place and can't see FRs on it from a quickish look - any way to tell the website address?

Surprised, assuming it's full service, that it's there when Ego felt the need to go massage only to placate the local authorities.

No help I can offer but never heard of this place and can't see FRs on it from a quickish look - any way to tell the website address?

Surprised, assuming it's full service, that it's there when Ego felt the need to go massage only to placate the local authorities.

I thought Ego has always been massage only?

It is.

There have been numerous parlours in Bletchley for years. (Egos used to be Annabellas)

Shades have been around for a long time. For at least 5 or six years. Couple of the girls have been around for a while and with FRs....

Edited by Overworked

Shades of Seduction used to be called Shadows. They spent some money on redecorating the premises earlier in the year,and set up a new web-site.The premises were a bit tired looking prior to this,and badly needed some new carpets and fittings etc.not just a quick lick of paint.I suspect this helped them attract a few new faces to work there They generally employ ladies who are over thirty,with one possible exception,Lottie,who's early twenties.Without appearing rude,most of them wouldn't survive in the central MK area where the girls are generally much younger.They offer more "MILF" types,plus a fully equiped domination room !

Correct. The building where Ego is located was the birthplace of Annabellas.

Point taken but essentially my main point is right that it's odd one fs place survives while the building now housing Ego changed from being an fs place to massage only and no one has explained that.

Point taken but essentially my main point is right that it's odd one fs place survives while the building now housing Ego changed from being an fs place to massage only and no one has explained that.

We changed the use of the building now used by Ego due to police intervention which came from a complaint from a 'member of the public'.

Now we have a licensed premises. Perhaps not the result that 'member of the public' perhaps wanted?

Shadows as it was called, was there way before Annabellas moved in to Fenny

It is.

There have been numerous parlours in Bletchley for years. (Egos used to be Annabellas)

Shades have been around for a long time. For at least 5 or six years. Couple of the girls have been around for a while and with FRs....

I never went to Shadows as when I first started punting in MK I always went to Madam Beckys as it was only a little walk from home and in my opinion had a better choice of girls than Shadows.

I did visit the Shadows flat once to drop something off for one of the girls who used to work there and to be honest my first impression of the place was that it looked quite basic and manky. I'm guessing these renovations have sorted that out.

By the time MBK's left Bletchley I had expanded my travels all the way to CMK and sampled the delights there so I never did get to punt at Shadows, although I do remember seeing a girl on their site who sorely tempted me to play there. But I think she's gone now.

I don't want to stretch my point beyond breaking point but still no one has explained why Ego arose from Annabellas as a massage-only place as Mr DivineMK says (which I always knew but didn't originally feel the need to rehearse the history of Bletchley entertainment - no criticism intended but everyone has been filling me in on the wrong part of the equation...breath) but Shadows under any name remained.

If the complaint against ABs led to the discussion in the council, IIRC, about granting a licence to Ego, then it seems odd no one said 'by the way, what about the other brothel in town; shouldn't this one be subject to the same restrictions as whatever happens in AB's/Ego's building?

That's what I'm talking about (as the person in the Enterprise rental advert says echoing Vettel's first famous use; the Enterprise advert where the English bloke thinks the difference between the US aluminum and the UK aluminium is that the UK has a 'u' in it...have I gone off topic?).

I don't want to stretch my point beyond breaking point but still no one has explained why Ego arose from Annabellas as a massage-only place as Mr DivineMK says (which I always knew but didn't originally feel the need to rehearse the history of Bletchley entertainment - no criticism intended but everyone has been filling me in on the wrong part of the equation...breath) but Shadows under any name remained.

If the complaint against ABs led to the discussion in the council, IIRC, about granting a licence to Ego, then it seems odd no one said 'by the way, what about the other brothel in town; shouldn't this one be subject to the same restrictions as whatever happens in AB's/Ego's building?

That's what I'm talking about (as the person in the Enterprise rental advert says echoing Vettel's first famous use; the Enterprise advert where the English bloke thinks the difference between the US aluminum and the UK aluminium is that the UK has a 'u' in it...have I gone off topic?).

It is odd but it's none of our business so we never raised the point and just concentrated on our own business. They had never knowingly stepped on our toes and we were not about to step on theirs. Why do you not email them and ask them direct ?

It is odd but it's none of our business so we never raised the point and just concentrated on our own business. They had never knowingly stepped on our toes and we were not about to step on theirs. Why do you not email them and ask them direct ?

Don't hit me but I am not that interested!! I just found it odd and thought people might know or might find it of interest. I was wrong..