Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolTiger

Fr 110164 - Ania Of Coventry / Aldershot

5 posts in this topic

Distrubing FR about a possible SCAM involving Pimp and Girl.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=110164

I tried to search for Ania under West Mids, but had no luck.

HappyChap2000,

Thanks for taking the time to file the FR. Should you have her new profile name,

then please post it on here.

Thanks.

very disturbing indeed, glad he made it out okay. I also hope the girl is okay.

Please keep us informed of the new name as cant find an Ania. Glad you took the money so you did not lose out, i doubt it was a scam as otherwise the big guy would have chased you for the money.

Was the girl a redhead by any chance? A while back when i was visiting Coventry i booked an EE girl but on going to her place noted 3 big guys watching me from other side of road, they seemed to know i was coming so i just walked on by and looped back to my car in another street. I am sure i was being set up, and in Coventry there is an awful lot of EE girls turning up according to friends who live there.

I am getting fed up of these EE pimps, i am tempted to book this girl if we can find her, and tool up in anticipation for the pimp to turn up, and then beat the living shit out of him and point out his fate will befall all other EE pimps unless they piss offf back to their own country!!! I fel for the girls too, they will be being abused no doubt, i hate pimps!!!

Think girl in question may be sweet_anya in coventry on other site

Think girl in question may be sweet_anya in coventry on other site

I'm pretty sure that's not the one - although the photos on Magical Ania's profile weren't much like the reality either. I saw her in Aldershot a few months ago, I'd noticed the bruises, but didn't give it too much thought as the whole punt was pretty crap. As Happychap/CoolTiger says, "bags under eyes, skinny with saggy boobs". She constantly implored me to keep quiet, maybe that helped me avoid the experiences reported in the FR. Even for a cheap punt, it was poor value.