Forwardthinker

Recommended Indian Wg London

54 posts in this topic

Anyone here can recommend an Indian wg, ?

Some that I've seen on the net in and around London are hardly availiable or don't have a athletic/ slim build like the others. Not putting my finger on all Indian WG.

Thanks

jayna aka UK indianbeauty on the other site works in london, she's in bournmouth from tomorrow(thursday) for 2 days but should be back in london soon

she's gorgeous btw

Try 'sophia Kaur' she is on 'AdultWarks' and is slim/ athletic built. she is on tour in London i saw her twice and she is lovely.

Try the Great Indian Punt Hunt thread over in the info forum.

Tried the above 2 and awaiting confirmation, I've found the some Indian girls on different sites with different names. Afraid of Bate and switch situations with WG with zero ratings.

Any others even into central London recommendations would be good, let me know

Thanks

jayna aka UK indianbeauty on the other site works in london, she's in bournmouth from tomorrow(thursday) for 2 days but should be back in london soon

she's gorgeous btw

apparently she will only meet Asian and white guys only.

best in london at the moment is preeya kalidas lookalike miss cindy c aka cindy cinnamon (only doing thursdays at the moment shes on the the other site) lovely slim busty petite babe! based in the city aldgate area, really friendly and i could not fault her service really ill be first in the queue though this week ,

Edited by hollywood2nite

Of no use to you now but about 7/8 years I used to punt a gorgeous Indian girl in the Cleveland Street are of London by the name of Kira. She was stunning and gave such a great service. I must have punted her 8 or ten times. Back then I took it forgranted but Ive never come close to seeing another Indian girl like her. She is sadly missed. Good luck finding an Indian girl as the the right one is pure heaven!

best in london at the moment is preeya kalidas lookalike miss cindy c aka cindy cinnamon (only doing thursdays at the moment shes on the the other site) lovely slim busty petite babe! based in the city aldgate area, really friendly and i could not fault her service really ill be first in the queue though this week ,

Her profile was only created today. Do you know her from somewhere else ?

which site or how does one search for this Cindy Cinnamon?

Her profile was only created today. Do you know her from somewhere else ?

yep she had a diff profile 2 weeks ago as cindy c indian princess i think and she was previously at indian palace as i recall , shes been around for a couple of years i think,

Edited by hollywood2nite

Of no use to you now but about 7/8 years I used to punt a gorgeous Indian girl in the Cleveland Street are of London by the name of Kira. She was stunning and gave such a great service. I must have punted her 8 or ten times. Back then I took it forgranted but Ive never come close to seeing another Indian girl like her. She is sadly missed. Good luck finding an Indian girl as the the right one is pure heaven!

yes i remember her from 2003 i think? lovely bum as i recall lol and really friendly ,

yep she had a diff profile 2 weeks ago as cindy c indian princess i think and she was previously at indian palace as i recall , shes been around for a couple of years i think,

2 of her photos on her profile on "the other site" are the same as Nisha who works at silk and stockings.

http://www.silkandstockings.com/girls/nisha.php

I might be wrong; but I think Nisha used to work at Indian Palace as Shanaz.

2 of her photos on her profile on "the other site" are the same as Nisha who works at silk and stockings.

http://www.silkandst...girls/nisha.php

I might be wrong; but I think Nisha used to work at Indian Palace as Shanaz.

yes that is shanaz aka nisha same girl had a boob job now ,

+1 for Kira

She told me she was Pakistani, and yeah i totally agree, she was damn gorgeous, a genuine horndog..................and that body !!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

She seemed to disappear around the same time another awesome Cleveland Street girl did: Taya - a delicious little Thai delight, the mere sight of whose wondrous ass would give me the hardest and surest instawood imaginable - she did possess quite possibly the greatest derriere I've ever had the good fortune to experience

Edited by BillGoldberg

+1 for Kira

She told me she was Pakistani, and yeah i totally agree, she was damn gorgeous, a genuine horndog..................and that body !!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

She seemed to disappear around the same time another awesome Cleveland Street girl did: Taya - a delicious little Thai delight, the mere sight of whose wondrous ass would give me the hardest and surest instawood imaginable - she did possess quite possibly the greatest derriere I've ever had the good fortune to experience

So never tempted by A-level at those moments Bill? ;)

So never tempted by A-level at those moments Bill? ;)

Doggie ??...............Holy Mary Mother of Jesus YES !!!!!

Anal ??........NO !!....never...........not even vaguely tempted.......no interest whatsoever

+1 for Kira

in my opinion cindy cinnamon beats her in looks service and friendlyness ive kept her to myself for ages now lol , i bet i cant even get a booking now lol

gonna pay miss cindy cinnamon a visit tomorrow for a cheeky lunchtime session methinks, anyone else know of any other london indian girls??

Can anyone recommened a genuine bangladeshi girl?

Does cindy DFK? if she does I will definitely be there... :)

you might want to investigate Pryia in the Maidenhead area SL6 area, see the other site

not a bean pole but very curvey, she does what she says on her profile. I saw her a couple of years ago and she has had time off work but is back again part time

all in all a good punt

gonna pay miss cindy cinnamon a visit tomorrow for a cheeky lunchtime session methinks, anyone else know of any other london indian girls??

Do let us know how you get on, she looks rather good!

Another lady well worth considering is Tanya.Of.Sensations in Maidenhead: I used to visit her when she was at place in Uxbridge a couple of years ago. Very good!

I have just found a new desi looking indian girl on the purple site!

Name is Sarita69 from Hertfordshire would like to try?