facecurry

Lmp - London

11 posts in this topic

Apologies if this has been brought up before but could not see anything.

Seriously considering going to my 1st LMP in a week or so, and got a couple of question for peeps that have gone.

Whats the closest Tube station assuming I was going from Euston?

How quickly do I need to book my place

When does the schedule get updated?

Lancaster gate

schedule is updated every sunday

I would also read the newbie thread on the LMP website its full of the right advice.

Many thanks Dave51, I've seen in the posts that it closes for a 2 week ish period, are they doing that this year, if so what dates?

Normally LMP closes around the last two weeks of August, however this year they had their break at Easter.

Edited by Phil Atio

Seriously considering going to my 1st LMP in a week or so, and got a couple of question for peeps that have gone.

it all depends on how busy they are...........i have booked my place as short notice as one hour at times bc they had availability that day. but generally speaking, as with anything else, they more in advance you book the better the chances of assuring your spot bc the parties do get fully booked most of the time.

I used to book my weeks parties between 9-10am on a Monday morning to guarantee my places. Always confirm on the day though as well if you do this is my advice. If you dont know what day or party you can make for sure just give as much notice as you can, hopefully they will be able to fit you in.

I used to book my weeks parties between 9-10am on a Monday morning to guarantee my places. Always confirm on the day though as well if you do this is my advice. If you dont know what day or party you can make for sure just give as much notice as you can, hopefully they will be able to fit you in.

Many thanks for the replies chaps, with regards to the schedules I've not studied it week upon week but is each week fairly similar i.e. girls that are on a Monday one week are more likley to work the following Monday or do they really mix it up, looking at this weeks selection Monday would have been my choice to go, but next week I can go on either Mon or Fri but schedule wont be up till Sunday..

No, there is no fixed Rota Em shuffles the girls around a bit. Generally we have to wait until Sunday for the Rota to be published then you make your choice. For me having to book my train tickets well in advance I never know who's on until the Sunday, I've not had a bad party yet and I don't expect to have one in the future. Have fun I know I will tomorrow.

Many thanks for the replies chaps, with regards to the schedules I've not studied it week upon week but is each week fairly similar i.e. girls that are on a Monday one week are more likley to work the following Monday or do they really mix it up,

The rota is done week by week from scratch, so it's down to what girls are available on what days. I would think the odds of you getting 2 or more consecutive line ups on the same day of the week very improbable. But it has to be thought that maybe due their personal circumstances in their personal lives that certain girls might be more likely to appear on certain days. For example, maybe some girls cannot work weekends for personal reasons so will only ever be on weekdays, and vice versa maybe some girls are particularly suited to wekends so might get a lot of Saturdays.

Lady Em and Moss are very understanding and considerate organisers and try to do whats best for the girls as well as combining an interesting mix on each day. When you factor in last minute changes that are unavoidable (like baby sitters cancelling, emergency dentist appointments, all manner of those last minute emergencies), then it means there has to be flexibility in the rota. But to get all 7 girls identical week after week....probably a bit like the odds of the exact same 6 lottery numbers coming in week after week (though with less permutations :lol: )