snogman1

Punting Boring After Over 100 Different Girls?

30 posts in this topic

This year alone i have had over 25 punts with different women and overrall over last 8 years just shy of 150. To be honest, i am not enjoying it much these days, i dont get as turned on and wonder if perhaps i have had toomuch of a good thing?

Does anyone else have the same problem, is there a point where the thrill of punting diminishes?

After 25 years, probably over 500 girls.....still, no excitement compares

If anything.... no matter the activity.... fails to stimulate or please then why continue it?

Perhaps if you have been searching for the perfect wg then you are tiring of being not quite there....

***she doesn't really exist you know...... even I am not quite perfect. :P

*** no doubt some of you will disagree ;)

This year alone i have had over 25 punts with different women and overrall over last 8 years just shy of 150. To be honest, i am not enjoying it much these days, i dont get as turned on and wonder if perhaps i have had toomuch of a good thing?

Does anyone else have the same problem, is there a point where the thrill of punting diminishes?

I have experienced and am experiencing it. It's rather strange since on face value the punts have been 'good'.

For me I think as with any 'high' (drugs ) there will be 'diminishing returns'

The danger with this experience is the possibility that one continues to search out ladies even when one may not feel the need to

do so in the hope of experiencing that all so 'elusive high'.

praps you need to do things a little differently. plenty of ways of doing this lark, lust think out of the box.

I got a bit jaded after over doing it, 6 parties a week and a few 121s so had a few months break and returned with renewed interest.

I reckon everyone's punting priorities change over time. I've done pretty much everything sexually that I wanted to do so I am much less interested in circus trick sex than once I was. I still enjoy seeing a variety of ladies but I am more interested in repeat visits to ladies I know from experience to be reliable service providers than I used to be. I probably have higher standards and am better able to distinguish the satisfactory service providers from the substandard on one side and the genuinely exceptional on the other. I don't think any of that makes me jaded or bored.

It does sound like you need a break. Take time to work out what it is you want from punting and how you need to change your punting habits to get it.

Perhaps you should go on the hunt for two civvie girls who'll do an MFF with you. Should keep you occupied for a while and I expect you'll appreciate punting a whole lot more after several months of trying. Or perhaps you'll strike lucky :).

Seriously though, why not try a party ? That's an experience I seem to remember you saying wasn't for you (apologies if I got that wrong). You never know, if you try it and like it, it might give you a whole new lease of life.

I got a bit jaded after over doing it, 6 parties a week and a few 121s so had a few months break and returned with renewed interest.

Chuff me, six a WEEK !! I do once a year as a birthday treat lol. Last year, I got a friction burn on my cock as well ! Yours must be made of kevlar smiths :).

It can have its ups n downs. Theres been times when Ive punted 3 times in a day, sometimes Ive gone months without a punt.

You dont HAVE to punt. And never force yourself to punt if you dont want to.

If you feel the urge and want to punt then go for it. If not then just be happy that youre saving the money incase you do...

Chuff me, six a WEEK !! I do once a year as a birthday treat lol. Last year, I got a friction burn on my cock as well ! Yours must be made of kevlar smiths :).

After my bad experiences at GP when i then went to LMP it was so fantastic in comparison that i did at least 6 parties a week in 2008/9 for about a year. I did get a friction burn which i posted about on here. I was at the last hour of 3 LMP parties and got one, i rushed to Em who advised some ointment that she had upstairs and i got it off Chris, applied it after a shower and got dressed. Plenty of lube ensured that has never happened since. :)

I have experienced and am experiencing it. It's rather strange since on face value the punts have been 'good'.

For me I think as with any 'high' (drugs ) there will be 'diminishing returns'

The danger with this experience is the possibility that one continues to search out ladies even when one may not feel the need to

do so in the hope of experiencing that all so 'elusive high'.

This is a fantastic post Superego, and has given me much to think about as i think you have nailed my problem.

If anything.... no matter the activity.... fails to stimulate or please then why continue it?

Perhaps if you have been searching for the perfect wg then you are tiring of being not quite there....

***she doesn't really exist you know...... even I am not quite perfect. :P

*** no doubt some of you will disagree ;)

I'm sure you are perfect....and out of my reach!! :wub:

As others have already said, perhaps the op needs to take a break or try some new experiences like a party in order to mix things up as sounds like he has got stuck in a routine which has now become overly familiar and therefore no longer provides the thrill it once did.

I have had similar feelings in the past after a couple of mediocre punts and find a change of scene or a break usually renews my enthusiasm.

I'm sure you are perfect....and out of my reach!! :wub:

Looks like the thrill of punting is no longer diminishing...... :)

Perhaps you should go on the hunt for two civvie girls who'll do an MFF with you. Should keep you occupied for a while and I expect you'll appreciate punting a whole lot more after several months of trying. Or perhaps you'll strike lucky :).

Seriously though, why not try a party ? That's an experience I seem to remember you saying wasn't for you (apologies if I got that wrong). You never know, if you try it and like it, it might give you a whole new lease of life.

Lol been trying to strike gold for 'civvie' mff for years!!! Not even made the podium as yet though!!

As for your party suggestion, i think you are right, i'm sure i'd enjoy the buzz, it's just getting over that first hurdle and the nervousness of being in a room of other naked men with erections. i'd be so embarrassed if there are all these gorrgeous horny women, all the men are hard for them....except me due to nerves!! It a big hurdle, and i am suffering a bit of of the Liu Yang syndrome!!!!

it's just getting over that first hurdle and the nervousness of being in a room of other naked men with erections. i'd be so embarrassed if there are all these gorrgeous horny women, all the men are hard for them....except me due to nerves!! It a big hurdle, and i am suffering a bit of of the Liu Yang syndrome!!!!

Reason Ive never partied.

Sounds great on paper, Loads of numerous girls willing to have sex.

But the actual of a load of horney, naked men prancing round the room with their todgers flapping about........ seems kinda gay... :D

Reason Ive never partied.

Sounds great on paper, Loads of numerous girls willing to have sex.

But the actual of a load of horney, naked men prancing round the room with their todgers flapping about........ seems kinda gay... :D

It might seem so and i thought similar before my own partying but in reality its not gay at all. The guys are after pussy not cock. What it does is open up another realm of punting if you like it as i did. My advice is dont knock it till you have tried it, i did once upon a time but found it was my bag. ;):D

After over 1000 women I can take it or leave BUT then I find a new treasure and the need to keep adding to the number disappears and the delight of getting to know a lovely woman takes over.

Between these longer-term delights the number crunching is also more easily controlled.

But nothing I know in this area beats getting closer to a lovely person who in the 'real' world would be out of your league - just for her personality let alone anything else.

It might seem so and i thought similar before my own partying but in reality its not gay at all. The guys are after pussy not cock. What it does is open up another realm of punting if you like it as i did. My advice is dont knock it till you have tried it, i did once upon a time but found it was my bag. ;):D

Even during the rest time which we all need between sessions, there is something of a comradery that goes on, as guys talk about whom they had seen and what they thought, it might be shop talk, but its in a way that I have never experianced before, the party atmosphere is one that has to be experianced, and once you have had that thrill, im sure many folk will jump at the chance of a second.

This is a fantastic post Superego, and has given me much to think about as i think you have nailed my problem.

Cheers mate!

Glad to be of some assistance - as I continue to come to terms with resolving the same paradox.

For me punting is a hunger. I get hungry I gotta eat. The more meals you have the more you know what you like and what you don't. The fact there's no decent food on offer doesn't stop me being hungry, just makes me disappointed with most meals that dont measure up. Right now I'm just punting to satisfy the hunger, I havent got any regulars I like and it seems none on the horizon. I'm bored but I need to eat!

Edited by Rojo

That's just your story . I think you were doing a spell in prison . What else could keep you off the boards for so long . You had me worried . ;)

I never got bored with punting. Always looking for "the holy grail" but never quite found it yet

I'm getting near to a 100, but it's still good. I don't think it will change. If it gets boring, I will just stick to one or two girls and punt only with them.