Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

3rd time lucky - Found what I want.

19 posts in this topic

I have punted rarely this year - mainly because of lack of time - opportunity - or the price just seemed to high for the return.

Now I seem to have struck gold - the girl - mid 20s - size 8 - great tone and shape - great facilities - clean etc and quite well spoken, very accomodating and willing service. And for under a hundred an hour or three score for half that time.

And just 5 minutes drive away.

It was my third time out this year and third time lucky. The other two were too pricey for what they were.

It looks like I may have found the regular that many of you out there have got.

For those of you who have had regulars - do you have any advice, tips?

I have punted rarely this year - mainly because of lack of time - opportunity - or the price just seemed to high for the return.

Now I seem to have struck gold - the girl - mid 20s - size 8 - great tone and shape - great facilities - clean etc and quite well spoken, very accomodating and willing service. And for under a hundred an hour or three score for half that time.

It was my third time out this year and third time lucky.

The other two were too pricey for what they were.

OK you have got me interested, what were they?

Who, where and web page please.

Sounds like you have struck gold!:confused:

It was my third time out this year and third time lucky. The other two were too pricey for what they were.

Buy us lots of chocolates & keep us sweet :confused:

So who is she? Please share your good fortune!!!

Well done mate, once you find a great regular you'll never look back.

Buy us lots of chocolates & keep us sweet :confused:

But not size 8;)

hey Lancelot

read my post called "Regular Story"

your WG sounds as good as mine....

Its not much of a tip but being polite and respectful is all i do and seems to work.

Unfortunately in this industry, and especially round here, regulars never seem to last long.

Just when you think you've found a great one...gone! Moved away or quit.

Herefordshire is quite a barron land for punting anyway, and a lot come and go very quickly.

OK you have got me interested, what were they?

Wgs I imagine but, Lancelot, you can reveal the names. I promise that Ghenghis won't accuse you of cheerleading.

Jack

Wgs I imagine but, Lancelot, you can reveal the names. I promise that Ghenghis won't accuse you of cheerleading.

Jack

If the Lancelot will reveal names of "The other two were too pricey for what they were" I don't think it will constitute as Cheerleading, more opposite.

I guess make yourself stand out from the crowd babe, get her some chocolate...:confused::):D xx

Thanks for the tips.

For those of you who have asked me for her details - I will ask her if she minds me passing them on. Don't get too excited - she's not a raving beauty - just moderately attractive face - petite bottom, good size bust, feminine and pleasant to spend time with and at a rate that seems to me - very fair indeed.

But not size 8;)

Unless you have a fast metabolism... Or I know a few ways in which I could burn off some chocolates. But okay a bottle of nice rose wine wouldn't go a miss either :confused:

..Don't get too excited - she's not a raving beauty - just moderately attractive face...

I think even if she knows you well id still be a bit miffed by the above, though if she was im guesing she'd forgive you quickly, i think lol.

Lancelot, a regular is one, when you visit them on a regular basis. Just keep going back, she will know from your frequent visits, that you are keen. Don't ask too many personal questions but do tell her stuff about yourself if you wish. That way you may become friends aswell as business associates.

Gifts are a good idea, but make them personal, something that you know she will appreciate, but don't go OTT, if the gift is worth more than the cost of a booking, she might take you for a mug.

Just a couple of thoughts, and one last thing; whatever you do, don't fall in love with her, that route tends to lead to pain and heartache.

Hi Lancelot

Enjoy while it lasts - its all transient, especially when it comes to punting.

As a working girl a regular can become your favourite booking of the day or the most dreaded. The best advice is not get too involved or forget the transaction.

The best regulars are the chaps that are comfortable with your companionship but not looking to 'rescue' you. The problems start when the lines get fuzzy. A lot of regulars push for free time, push for discounts and then think that as they buy you gifts you should perhaps offer them a little more.

It is so difficult for a girl as it can turn the nicest client into a demon. They start to get familiar and try and push personal and sexual boundaries and it is a horrible thing for a lady to have to try and calm things down as professionally as possible.

I have known girls leave Divine because a client has become more than she can handle and rather than tell him the truth it is just easier to leave.

So keep it friendly, enjoy the fact you have found someone that enjoys you too but always remember that she is not your girlfriend.

Thanks all - I am assuming a lot here - I booked her once and it was good.

I assume that I will be able to book again and again as she looks quite well established where she is.

I am committed in a domestic environment - so know where the lines are drawn.

The shame of it is that I will not have another opportunity for 2 weeks for the next session. Just as well as I would bankrupt myself if I had unlimited time and freedom.

As for gifts - I probably would not go that far - just be a good client and pay which I think is what is wanted.

I will take on board what someone said about not prying into her life though.