down

Do They Check Your Face At The Gum?

5 posts in this topic

Hey Just wondered when you go to the GUM do they check your face? Or mouth areas?

cos I sum times have FaceStiing so my face mouth get exposed to a Bare Pussy and come into contact with vagina on the face so do they check your face when you go?

Hey Just wondered when you go to the GUM do they check your face? Or mouth areas?

cos I sum times have FaceStiing so my face mouth get exposed to a Bare Pussy and come into contact with vagina on the face so do they check your face when you go?

Never done it with me - maybe with women or gay men they might automatically do a mouth swab since you can get gonorrhoea and other nasties in your throat. I would guess most heterosexual men would have to request one. You asked a similar question regarding GUM procedure back in April, why didn't you just go to a clinic in the last 4 months instead of asking more questions?

Edited by punter992005

Down - I have to say mate that I'm with Punter992005 on his reply to you. It was only a few days ago you started a topic on the forum about the safety of condoms regarding exposed skin on your knob.

Prior to this it was a topic about lube making your knob go limp.

I'm not sure if I've got more sympathy for you or your long suffering knob!! ;-)

My reply is tongue in cheek but, in all seriousness (and please forgive me if I'm wrong) I get the impression that you may be driving yourself up the wall with the thought that you possiby might have contracted an STD? If I'm correct then please do NOT hesitate to get yourself down to the GUM clinic ASAP. Forget any feelings of embarrassment or fright because they've seen it all (and more) before. Once you've been you'll feel like a massive weight has been lifted off of your shoulders and then, if you want to continue, I look forward to reading happy stories about you and your knob on this forum in the future.

If I'm wrong about any of the above then....ummmm....do us (and your knob) a favour and give up punting! ;-)

Edited by PUNTER14

+ 1 to the responses above.

Catching anything from cunnilingus is very rare. You can ask for a throat swab, but it's highly unlikely anything will have made it back there.

Never done it with me - maybe with women or gay men they might automatically do a mouth swab since you can get gonorrhoea and other nasties in your throat. I would guess most heterosexual men would have to request one. You asked a similar question regarding GUM procedure back in April, why didn't you just go to a clinic in the last 4 months instead of asking more questions?

the thing is I DID go to the GUM Clinic in April I went over a bank holiday and they where closed when i went I didnt know so I havent had the chance to go since then but i will try and get back down there hopefully when they are open.