thedane

Does anyone find that the...

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone find that the best part of punting is actually choosing a girl, booking her and anticipating how hot she is just before she opens the door?

And then the excitement kinda goes when she actually gets down to business, even if she is as hot as you imagined..

I have noticed that feeling on several occasions and everytime that happens i say to myself that im gonna stop punting.....(yeah right)

Anyone else agree or am I the only one?

Research, booking and anticipation is fun but not the best part. At least not for me and I expect most others.

The best part starts about 15mins after arrival after a shower, a bit of massage and my nerves have gone.

I think it's what they call the thrill of the chase.

Does anyone find that the best part of punting is actually choosing a girl, booking her and anticipating how hot she is just before she opens the door?

And then the excitement kinda goes when she actually gets down to business, even if she is as hot as you imagined..

I have noticed that feeling on several occasions and everytime that happens i say to myself that im gonna stop punting.....(yeah right)

Anyone else agree or am I the only one?

You obviously haven't chosen the right girl yet then!

I do enjoy the choosing as well (but I have a "would like to see" list as long as my arm these days). For me though, nothing beats the experience of a good punt.

Yes i yhink it may well just be you because i am 100% in agreemet with Amber in that despite your research you obviously have still not found the right girl(s).

The best part starts about 15mins after arrival after a shower, a bit of massage and my nerves have gone.

I agree, that should be the best part. Usually it is, but unfortunately not always!

Edited by Geriatric Old Duffer
spelling

Back when I started punting (around 10 years ago) I must admit I loved the thrill of choosing the girl and preparing for her arrival on the night.

I lived in a very rural cottage then with a quarter mile long driveway, and you could see cars approaching at night for probably a mile away.

It was all so much fun.

Most of the girls were fantastic. Not just looks wise, but attitude wise which I find is much more important.

Now though, I tend to stick to girls I know and have a regular girl I see about once a month.

She knows what I like, I know what she likes.

If she ever quits the business, there are several others I can see without having to look around again.

I just dont want the hassle of all that now.

The best part for me is the after-glow cuddle when your mind and body has been re-booted. And the worse part is parting with her after the goodbye hug.

Research, booking and anticipation is fun but not the best part. At least not for me and I expect most others.

Mm, one wg who did a wonderfully sensuous massage used to have me working overtime after about 15minutes trying to stop a lot more than nerves going ..... maybe that should read, coming?!:cool:

I used to do my punting simply from paper ads, but once I saw sites with pics on I needed more evidence than I'd had in the past, and that is one factor that led to me finding PunterNet and it's FR's. From there emails etc followed and I do enjoy that aspect of the punting scene, however, not as much as the punt itself!:P