almjr

Establishments With Multiple Girls In London?

10 posts in this topic

Are there any establishments with multiple girls in London. Typically with 3+ girls where you could decide which girl you want to party with after you arrive. Or you can party with one girl for an hour and then choose another girl for the second party. The closest I could find is House of Divine, but that is outside London.

There used to be one such place located in Hanover street. I seem to have lost the url and phone number of this place. Anybody has contact info of this place. I think it used be run by somebody named Rose.

Are there any establishments with multiple girls in London. Typically with 3+ girls where you could decide which girl you want to party with after you arrive. Or you can party with one girl for an hour and then choose another girl for the second party. The closest I could find is House of Divine, but that is outside London.

There used to be one such place located in Hanover street. I seem to have lost the url and phone number of this place. Anybody has contact info of this place. I think it used be run by somebody named Rose.

Still in London last time I looked ;)

He was asking for 3+ girls in.London which hod in London does not provide.

this is probably why you cant find it:

It is an offence for a person to keep, or to manage, or act or assist in the management of, a brothel to which people resort for practices involving prostitution. This offence is created by section 33A of the Sexual Offences Act 1956, which was inserted by the Sexual Offences Act 2003.[10] Premises which are frequented by men for intercourse with only one woman are not a brothel,[11] and this is so whether she is a tenant or not.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom

this is probably why you cant find it:

It is an offence for a person to keep, or to manage, or act or assist in the management of, a brothel to which people resort for practices involving prostitution. This offence is created by section 33A of the Sexual Offences Act 1956, which was inserted by the Sexual Offences Act 2003.[10] Premises which are frequented by men for intercourse with only one woman are not a brothel,[11] and this is so whether she is a tenant or not.[12]

http://en.wikipedia...._United_Kingdom

I am sure this is a factor, but this law applies in Manchester, Milton Keynes, Birmingham where brothels with several WGs seem to thrive.

And there are quite a few places in London with 2 WGs, which are a brothel as defined above.

Finally there were and may still be, a number of saunas with a lineup of several girls. They sounded rather seedy and I never went to one. They don't seem to get any mentions on here - I see Aqua Sauna in Finsbury Park did get an FR last year.

There are - as you say - various saunas in and around London that offer this service, though it ends up a little seedy.

If you want this sort of experience go to an FKK club in Germany.

Go to a party and take your pick. If you want a recommendation PM me.

He was asking for 3+ girls in.London which hod in London does not provide.

or hop on the puffer at Euston and go to MK.

£14.50 return and takes 30 minutes

And where in MK would you recommend?

£14.50 return ???? Is this ticket bought on the same day ???

I am sure i paid more than that for the cheapest off peak day return bought on the same day .