Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Leasehold Problems (light Side)

3 posts in this topic

We've frequently discussed the potential difficulties for a WG who is a tenant, and whose landlord wants to get rid of her. Leases and gtenancy agreements often include vaguely worded covenants not to do anything "immoral".

The BBC's web-site reveals, from over the Atlantic, additional activities that can get a tenant evicted:

"On Thursday, Mr Holmes was formally evicted from his apartment, the Denver Post reported, as his landlord said that booby-trapping the apartment, as well as murder, violated his lease."

Not, I think, activities which any of our lady friends indulge in, but one can never be too careful, can one?

There is usually a clause which prevents the tenant from using the premises as a place of business too.

We've frequently discussed the potential difficulties for a WG who is a tenant, and whose landlord wants to get rid of her. Leases and gtenancy agreements often include vaguely worded covenants not to do anything "immoral".

The BBC's web-site reveals, from over the Atlantic, additional activities that can get a tenant evicted:

"On Thursday, Mr Holmes was formally evicted from his apartment, the Denver Post reported, as his landlord said that booby-trapping the apartment, as well as murder, violated his lease."

Not, I think, activities which any of our lady friends indulge in, but one can never be too careful, can one?

There are a few sets of boobies that I've got trapped by!!!!! :D