Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mla

craig's list paranoia. ..

8 posts in this topic

At the moment I have been trawling the adds in CL quite a lot.

But for reasons of paranoia of either getting ripped off or set up stops me from making a booking with these girls; even though I have had success in the past.

Not all the girls in this business have fr 's or coments on this board so how do I get my confidence back up?

Anyone else have or had a similar dilemma?

Through using Gumtree ive found that 99.9% of the ads there are not genuine, whether you're looking in the dating bit or 'casual encounters' section. Emails i usually get require me to go to a website in order to see their contact details, which is a load of rubbish as no website allows you to post them and very few of them allow you to view profiles without paying. Been using it for a few months now and ive only come across one legit ad, which didn't lead anywhere unfortuneatly. Generally it's the same sort of thing across the board with all of the classifield sites.

A few of the ads have weblinks to known websites such as well known agencies or **. Aside from that, for me an amateurish look about any photo on the ad suggests and indie and not a scam.

At the moment I have been trawling the adds in CL quite a lot.

But for reasons of paranoia of either getting ripped off or set up stops me from making a booking with these girls; even though I have had success in the past.

Not all the girls in this business have fr 's or coments on this board so how do I get my confidence back up?

Anyone else have or had a similar dilemma?

I don't really want to add to your paranoia but if you are looking at oriental girls, especially Chinese girls, do not get too excited over their photos. If you put them to the TinEye test, the overwhelming majority of them will turn out to be fakes (ie, famous people or models). The Chinese, in particular, are very chary of posting their own photos but feel no shame in claiming that they are 'real photos', which they are, but of someone else. But on several occasions (before I discovered TinEye) I went to assignations expecting to find 'the girl in the picture' but actually got a perfectly acceptable substitute. I'm not too sure how many PN members and posters use CL or are interested in the types of women who post there but I wouldn't be too put off by the fact that you don't find many FRs here.:confused:

My experience is the same as Tiggy.

Non Thai (mainly indi) oriental girls are much less keen to publish geniune photos, not only because Thailand has a uniquely liberal attitude to the sex business, but because their families and friends at home are much more likely to have internet access.

As these ladies are my preference, and therefore I may be a bit prejudiced, for all the reasons given in the 'what is it with oriental girls' thread. I'm willing to take a punt with this in mind, and more often than not they're at least as beautiful as the fake pictures.

If not I walk; after all my hooker phone contains the numbers of all the good agencies.

i don't bother with craigslist, far too unreliable, scared of getting scammed etc etc.

My experience is the same as Tiggy.

Non Thai (mainly indi) oriental girls are much less keen to publish geniune photos, not only because Thailand has a uniquely liberal attitude to the sex business, but because their families and friends at home are much more likely to have internet access.

As these ladies are my preference, and therefore I may be a bit prejudiced, for all the reasons given in the 'what is it with oriental girls' thread. I'm willing to take a punt with this in mind, and more often than not they're at least as beautiful as the fake pictures.

If not I walk; after all my hooker phone contains the numbers of all the good agencies.

I use CL a lot in london when staying in hotels. Like anything caveat emptor.

Ive looked at craigslist and haven't really found anything worthwhile on it.