Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

King George ,berlin ?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone here Tried King George in Berlin ??

100 Euros all inclusive . 12 girls +All the Drinks from 4pm to 3am..

Sounds very good deal .. Besides logistics to and in Berlin are very easy and reasonable

Anyone here Tried King George in Berlin ??

100 Euros all inclusive . 12 girls +All the Drinks from 4pm to 3am..

Sounds very good deal .. Besides logistics to and in Berlin are very easy and reasonable

Avoid, not a nice experience

I think Steve has been there, maybe he will confirm or deny here.

I didn't manage to go there during a recent visit to Berlin but from what I hear it's best to be avoided since the quality is rather low. Service is very mechanical according to several reports I read.

I have been arrived at about 9.30 and 6 girls on duty, who by the way pester you for cig money. I have been at the similar Caligula which is near by and has a similar pricing system with xxxtras at a charge, though St Geortg is cleaner. There is a better atmos at Caligula and over 2 shifts 4-4, a choice of 24 girls, mostly E. European plus all youn can drink 100 yoyoys. Caligula is on perhaps the inappropriately named Martin LutherStrasse and is streets ahead, pardon the puns of the other sex buffet club!Caligula gets very busy at weekends, st Georg, is noticeably quiter!

Jojo Iv been there

I not like it, I had a really good time mongering through Germany, this was the only bad experience

just the girls were all below average, i guess things could be different on another night though

My experience at King George Berlin

Jojo Iv been there

I not like it, I had a really good time mongering through Germany, this was the only bad experience

just the girls were all below average, i guess things could be different on another night though

My experience at King George Berlin

Thank you Sir . Yeah great report as usual .

I guess expected to be hit and miss King George .

I never really warmed up to Berlin . But the present state of i the euro is having an appeal for me

Thank you Sir . Yeah great report as usual .

I guess expected to be hit and miss King George .

I never really warmed up to Berlin . But the present state of i the euro is having an appeal for me

Yeah Frankfurt was alot more fun for me Artemis was good, but not cheap to even walk through the door