snowballer

Recommendations For The £80 And Less Girls

83 posts in this topic

There used to be a £60-80 thread on here, but its disappeared, thought I would start a new one

Oh this should be good ~ looking forward to a few Asian oriental girls links

Is this referring to £80 max for the hour or 30m?

Although there are exceptions, £80 for an hour is hoping for too much. I would rather go for a quality 1/2 hour at this price.

£80 per hour, you will be looking more at the sensual massage ladies!

Ive seen girls as low as £60 pr/hr but in East London only though you do get some in other parts of London.can be hit and miss though Ive had good punts too in that range. My advice is push your budget to £100 and you will have a huge selection of decent girls to choose from. Its more money but believe me from experience it makes it much easier to find a few gems!

On topic Jessica Lover Hot @canning town £70/hr vfm and importantly good service and attitude, clean and discreet place, 2 FRs that I know of, mentioned on this forum also as Jessica Baby Hot (had good feedback on other site before it was pulled and later reincarnated as current moniker). Not a bad word yet. I've had worse at £100-150 @ W2 postcodes (not to suggest in anyway she is only good considering, she's really good). She was keen to invite her flat mate Hannah but I wanted a short booking so a 3 way was not on ...same price BUT can't vouch. for she had some extras I didn't indulge but DFK, OWO, RO and the right attitude for that price was enough for me

Like Cole said East London would be most likely and I would not have entered this price bracket without the PN FRs and personal mentions on here

Edited by dami3n

No feedback on her profile and £20 extra for everything bar CIM

I saw Gorgeous Kate of Belsize park fame a few weeks ago, value for money, w/s and CIM all in, though limited DFK,

Nice ass, nice attitude, of Polish origin

sorry guys I'm new. where can I look these gals up?

I saw Gorgeous Kate of Belsize park fame a few weeks ago, value for money, w/s and CIM all in, though limited DFK,

Nice ass, nice attitude, of Polish origin

me too- many occasions - enjoying both those delights (last time she did the sitting on my lap on the loo seat thing - fabulous) except sometimes I'm having so much fun I can't resist cumming inside her rather than CIM with snowball - absolutely lovely girl and great service - often drops price to £80/hr (as at the moment)

So they can be found :-)

Might have found a new one for you guys.....'Suzibuzi' on the other site. £80 for 1hr with DFK, OWO and CIM. Swallow extra £20. Seeing her on Thursday. Told me her prices are going up soon, so catch her while you can, or I'll report back! biggrin.png

another gem from you KA! she looks fabulous - let us know how you do

me too- many occasions - enjoying both those delights (last time she did the sitting on my lap on the loo seat thing - fabulous) except sometimes I'm having so much fun I can't resist cumming inside her rather than CIM with snowball - absolutely lovely girl and great service - often drops price to £80/hr (as at the moment)

So they can be found :-)

Made sure to be in the bath as I wanted her golden nectar everywhere! Will check out Suzibuzi, thanks

Re Suzi, not that I'm one for negotiations, but i do try now and again ;) but I have a price of £90 all-in (including swallow) for 45odd mins, no rush. So, in essence £70+£20 extras. However, even without swallow, £80ph seems to be a bargain for her! She answers ALL her own emails and answers the phone herself. Bless her...she sounds rushed off her feet :(

Field Report on the purple site to follow.....

Sounds a real find KA, hoping to hear a few titbits

seeing her tomorrow so will look forward to reading your FR.. the signs are very promising so far!

seeing her tomorrow so will look forward to reading your FR.. the signs are very promising so far!

Seeing her soon myself, so let us know please!

OMG! Just had a FAB time with Suzi. FR to follow on the other site but in a nutshell - DFK as soon as through the door and throughout, lapdance, DT all the way, ball licking/sucking, had a quick go at anal but she is so small and tight didn't really work, made her cum twice, and superb swallow to finish with suck after to make sure she had captured all the juice! What a great young lady! Already pencilling in another date in couple months (my usual cycle with favourite girls I want to see over and over again!)

Defo putting prices up - think she is going to do £120odd with swallow included) so grab her at her 'introductory' prices fast!

KA, delay that super report for a week or two!!! Don't want her swamped by all the lurkers!!!!!

;)

OMG! Just had a FAB time with Suzi. FR to follow on the other site but in a nutshell - DFK as soon as through the door and throughout, lapdance, DT all the way, ball licking/sucking, had a quick go at anal but she is so small and tight didn't really work, made her cum twice, and superb swallow to finish with suck after to make sure she had captured all the juice! What a great young lady! Already pencilling in another date in couple months (my usual cycle with favourite girls I want to see over and over again!)

Defo putting prices up - think she is going to do £120odd with swallow included) so grab her at her 'introductory' prices fast!

With that kind of glowing recommendation she's going to be busy!

Thanks Ade for being so unselfish and sharing...I know some don't because they're scared that if everyone finds out their secret, they won't have her all to themselves or her prices will go up... flawed logic...better if you shout it from the rooftops and she'll stick around because she's busy and can make a good living out of her skills...if everyone here (including the lurkers that take but don't give) posted about every experience honestly we would have a constant flow of recommendations/warnings and there wouldn't be a big stampede for the latest gem that one of the unselfish guys shares.

It's been working well like that on the MK threads where we've had a lot of guys willing to share good & bad experiences, makes for better punting for everyone. Also, I've noticed the Asian fanciers willing to share, but info on these London bargains seems hard to come by considering how many guys must be punting with them.

Please share guys and a big up to all those that already do!!

True V, but am not local to London, only visit intermittently, hence my selfish request!

I want to book but no number showing on the other site. Anyone got a number please. Feel free to send me a message.

Thanks

saw her today (probably next after KA) ... all I can say is she is bloody amazing. Just as KA describes. Don't think I have been sucked so hard before in my life. She is up for everything! Get in there while you can!

With that kind of glowing recommendation she's going to be busy!

Thanks Ade for being so unselfish and sharing...I know some don't because they're scared that if everyone finds out their secret, they won't have her all to themselves or her prices will go up... flawed logic...better if you shout it from the rooftops and she'll stick around because she's busy and can make a good living out of her skills...if everyone here (including the lurkers that take but don't give) posted about every experience honestly we would have a constant flow of recommendations/warnings and there wouldn't be a big stampede for the latest gem that one of the unselfish guys shares.

It's been working well like that on the MK threads where we've had a lot of guys willing to share good & bad experiences, makes for better punting for everyone. Also, I've noticed the Asian fanciers willing to share, but info on these London bargains seems hard to come by considering how many guys must be punting with them.

Please share guys and a big up to all those that already do!!

I try to do my best ;)

Think that is what this Forum is all about - sharing good (and bad) punts as the Purple Site is soooo unpredictable.

Have a few more new girls lined up over the next few weeks - couple of swallowers :D but no £80 ones I'm afriaid.....

Suzi has seen this Thread and thanks all the nice comments....I'm sure if you go along, she will thank you with her DT skills, and by golly they are something! She very rarely came up for air as tradesmanentrance will vouch for!

Love her already! :wub: