MrM

North London - Kentish Town "cheap Girls" Advertising On The Purple Site

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Newbie to punting here and quite nervous about getting started. Have become familiair with that purple site now and have noticed a number of ads for girls around Kentish town and Finchley road for £59-£69 for the hour, it seems a little suspect as the adverts are similair though I thought maybe it's just a number of girls run from one or two flats on rotation? Would you guys recommend steering well clear? Worth a punt? The pics all seem genuine enough and the rates are a lot more appealing to me to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated!

It may be two sites but one is a large house in Kentish Town, I saw one of the girls last year who's profile has now been deleted. The house must have had at least four girls working in it, was very busy and not too clean, I didn't get the hour, was a come once and leave type service with them trying to upsell extras. The girl wasn't bad looking but the service is poor.

You might find some gems there but if it were me looking for a first punt I would steer clear of this place and find a reliable indie or agency girl so you get your money's worth.

MrM

I punted in Kentish Town 6 months ago. Venue 5-10 min walk towards centre of town down from KT tube. It was next to a pizza express. Its not decrete but I'm not fussed about that. Can't remember the girls name and she no longer advertises on the Purple site. You are right that there's a high turn over. I recognise the flat in other adverts of girls on the site. Anyway it was a good punt. The girl was Hungarian very pretty and young. I was not on my best game but she was very attentive and sweet. I came a couple of times and she was happy to do more but I was satisfied and left before the time was up. I wouldn'y have a problem going again.. I think there a good work ethic there for me its just a little bit awkward to get to

Thanks for the info guys! Think I will hold off on these till I have a bit more experience, will do some more research on indies nearby! Main draw (apart from the price)I have to say was Kentish Town is dead easy for me to get to, but I think it's probably worth journeying a bit further for a top class first punt. More research to do I reckon!

been there several times after chilling out in Rios first. never had a bad experience and last time was one of the best ever. Girls are young, attractive and come over from central europe for a limited time to earn extra money. One girl, whose english was good enough for chatting after, told me she came to make money for her daughters education. She was great and clearly enjoyed herself. I am fond of a two girl but only once found girls her are up for this. usually a choice when you arrive.

A similar place I am not sure about is in Vauxhall. Whilst the three girls I had (who were straight) were great fun they were offended when I insisted on a condom which worried me as by then i had given two oral.

Thanks for the info guys! Think I will hold off on these till I have a bit more experience, will do some more research on indies nearby! Main draw (apart from the price)I have to say was Kentish Town is dead easy for me to get to, but I think it's probably worth journeying a bit further for a top class first punt. More research to do I reckon!

Probably a good decision. There are several places associated with the Kentish Town Flat"s"

Best wait till you are more experienced

Hi guys,

which profiles are recommended then?

To the OP if you're referring to the place on Finchley Road right opposite the shopping centre then that is v hit & miss - normally my back up option when I'm in the area.

I'm interested in seeing either London Nympho or Blue Eyed Babe who seem to be working out of the same house. has anyone seen either of these two and do they have the endless list of extras. Both look too good to be true