Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cindy4You

Hmmmm...Sometimes I think....

12 posts in this topic

Sometimes I think that people think that I think I cant think for myself. If that makes sense, read on, as you are on my wavelength.

I saw a bloke last night, a very nice man. I have no idea who he is except that he said he posts here. Everything started out fine, soft twinkly lights bit of music etc. Things were getting very interesting indeed and then like a bucket of iced:( water over things, he had a thing happen to his back and could hardly move!

I was very contrite thinking i'd done something but he assured me not. I told him I "owed" him one as he hobbled to the door but he was so great about it.

On waking this morning the nerves are setting in. Do you think ive blotted my copy book? Go easy on me if I get a terrible report. Gaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Sometimes I think that people think that I think I cant think for myself. If that makes sense, read on, as you are on my wavelength.

I saw a bloke last night, a very nice man. I have no idea who he is except that he said he posts here. Everything started out fine, soft twinkly lights bit of music etc. Things were getting very interesting indeed and then like a bucket of iced:( water over things, he had a thing happen to his back and could hardly move!

I was very contrite thinking i'd done something but he assured me not. I told him I "owed" him one as he hobbled to the door but he was so great about it.

On waking this morning the nerves are setting in. Do you think ive blotted my copy book? Go easy on me if I get a terrible report. Gaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Just because he posts on here doesn't provide any guarantee of integrity. He may "pull" his back at the end of every punt just to get a refund! But I see that you are a hard-nosed Northern lass.

I always stick to sideways doggy in order to look after my back. It would arose suspicion if it gave out! Previously, it was cowgirl but the girls often thought that I was taking them for a ride when it came to seconds.

Jack

You can put your back out at any time. Stop blaming yourself. The punter's obviously all right with it. Shit happens, nobody's culpable.

I usually put mine out while washing my hair in the morning. Nothing strenuous, no exertion involved and snap, I can't stand up straight for a week.

I always stick to sideways doggy in order to look after my back. It would arose suspicion if it gave out! Previously, it was cowgirl but the girls often thought that I was taking them for a ride when it came to seconds.

Jack

Sideways doggy? Theres a thought, maybe I should put a sign up in the hallway..hmmmm...........

Cindy: Don't worry about it!

We all had appointments, where the think it should go much better, and for some reasons always blaming ourselves. We should not!

I had a few in the past (in fact last one was this Tuesday!), where I was pondering if the guys could be spiteful and might submit not exactly positive report, even if you did anything possible you could in circumstances.

Fortunately so, its not many spiteful guys out there, but hopefully its not going to be my famous last words.

The guy on Tuesday requested so many various lingerie and toys. (it was an outcall in a very nice hotel). After about half hour chat, we ruffled on the bed with usual foreplay for about another 40 min. I could not even give him a proper BJ, as he was stopping me: "I don't want to come just yet". Eventually he come only after 2 min or so during penetration.

He did not want to do anything after: said that he is to tired, he is not not going to cum again, and if I want I can go home. Christ: Its not about a cum only. I still spent with him another 40 min or so chatting after, as my lift not suppose to arrive for another 1,5 hours. Yes, I felt horrible and told him so. He did said to me, that he definetly want to see me again. I am greatful for his re-assurance, (he seemed genuine in it, but I am not convinced) but I would not like to see him again myself, even if it was so called "easy money".

I am greatful for his re-assurance, (he seemed genuine in it, but I am not convinced) but I would not like to see him again myself, even if it was so called "easy money".

Well, i'd imagine he is going to be dead chuffed to read that, this is the sort of thing a punter can't hear too many times.

Dont worry about it, it could have happened anytime. Same happened to me whilst giving a blow job! I was laid at a very strange angle and was doing my best to entertain a rather well endowed gentlemen. Felt like I was there for ages, when I got up I had terrible pains in my back and hobbled to the door to show him out, spent the next hour at the back doctor!

Dont panic.....!!

It could be a number of things, he mite of actually hurt his back, he mite of been nervous,it mite of been anything..!!

By the sounds of things you left with a positive "I owe you one" attitued, not a "ok, well bye then" attitued.

Dont stress over it too much x:)

Well, i'd imagine he is going to be dead chuffed to read that, this is the sort of thing a punter can't hear too many times.

Even if he does reads it, its not going to be a surprise for him , as I said exactly the same to him at the end of the meeting.

I've passed the stage now, where I need to bullshit to clients, stroke theirs ego, or being mega diplomatic with them.

Aint that always the way?! I wonder how many bad reports have been written about ladies who have the guy lying on thier hair, twisting them into an impossible position etc... I demand a recount!:confused:

Edited by Cindy4You
phone rang have forgotten now.

Well, it was before but there had been plenty going on in the lead up to it.:confused: We shall simply say the bloke had his hands full shall we??!

Edited by Cindy4You
added a bit.

Thankyou Lucy and Xenia, very wise answers.

I also thank the men but no doubt they are used to females disregarding what they suggest anyway but thanks.