momin

Call Out For London

7 posts in this topic

I am new to this and have read/heard stories of call outs going wrong in one way or the other e.g. the girls provide basic services instead of what they said, the girls look different to the their images etc

From you all being the experts which websites can I trust to get a good range of girls. I need to specially cater a request for a friend as a surprise, so hoping to get an agency that deals with their clients with compelte professionalism and will not let me down.

i am probably going to get blasted for this, but i would naturally suggest maxes angels. some of the girls even have videos.

depends on what u are looking for i guess. but if you describe what u are looking for, might also be able to suggest other agencies and other members might be able to be more helpful. remember, the original post was agency specific not lady and service specific.

Edited by boywonder

Sorry, should of been more specific.

The girl I would like should be no taller than 5foot 7", Blonde or Brunette, Busty, has a innocent but sexy look about her and should be a city type of girl (classy).

Services should be - GFE, Alevel, OWO

Looking for a blonde under 26 who has a innocent but sexy look

I am new to this and have read/heard stories of call outs going wrong in one way or the other e.g. the girls provide basic services instead of what they said, the girls look different to the their images etc

From you all being the experts which websites can I trust to get a good range of girls. I need to specially cater a request for a friend as a surprise, so hoping to get an agency that deals with their clients with compelte professionalism and will not let me down.

There is a thread on recommended London agencies here that might be a place for you to start.