Lux Interiors

Lucy Lemonade?

36 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Lucy Lemonade has given up working, I can't find her on the purple site and I'd been looking forward to booking an appointment with her in a couple of weeks time?

She's got a new Profile, Dolly-Mixtures-x-x

Same phone no. if you've saved it.

The Dolly Mixtures profile is now deactivated. She's available at Lemonade-Lolly which appears to be her orginal profile based on reviews linked to it

Seems to have disappeared again. Does she have a new profile ?

Ive been very tempted to contact this girl but the lack of imagery is making me hesitate.

Her feedback seems great, could anyone add anything beyond the current feedback ?

Ive been very tempted to contact this girl but the lack of imagery is making me hesitate.

Her feedback seems great, could anyone add anything beyond the current feedback ?

Quality & Reliability etc shouldn't be an issue - She's got a good number of reviews, all of which I think are excellent with several from regular posters

If looks are the key thing then its your choice whether you take a "gamble" that she appeals.  I can't recall any negative posts re her visual appearance

A good number of lady's keep pics to a minimum for understandable reasons but are nevertheless highly rated (e.g. Sexy Summer)

Bear in mind lady's may not know what you look like when you book :-)

As the author of Tabitha's first AW FR I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Send me a PM.

Thank you for the prompt replies.

PM sent Toxical.

As the author of Tabitha's first AW FR I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Send me a PM.

And as a client who recommended her to Toxical in the first place (and the author of her most recent, 5th December, AW FR), I would be similarly delighted to answer any questions via PM :P  :D !  Though i think my field report covers most bases, frankly... 

OI!  I am the author of the first ever recorded report on Lucy anywhere, and recommende her to all of you, so there!

Don't anyone pm me tho, don't really care whether anyone goes to see her or not :P  

I really do appreciate the help. I look forward to getting some much needed advice.

However, Toxical has provided me with information that will keep me busy for some time. :-)

However, Toxical has provided me with information that will keep me busy for some time. :-)

You do realise that he's long been suspected of working on a commission basis, don't you :D ?

You do realise that he's long been suspected of working on a commission basis, don't you :D ?

I should be so fuckin' lucky!!!

Whereas Private "We're all doomed a tell ye!" Fraser here does SO much punting he must be getting reduced rates for buying in bulk!!

I've been trying to contact this girl for a while too but she hasn't logged into AW since january, the Tabitha-BobBon profile's quite similar to lucyglasgow23...anyone any idea if this is the same girl?

I've been trying to contact this girl for a while too but she hasn't logged into AW since january, the Tabitha-BobBon profile's quite similar to lucyglasgow23...anyone any idea if this is the same girl?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="toxical" data-cid="490839" data-time="1361156010"><p>

Noooo! Whatever you think of the profiles, the ladies aren't even vaguely similar. Tabitha seems to be taking some time out. She's a student so could well be busy with studies just now - other girls I know are in the same position.</p></blockquote> ....you're right, probably wishful thinking on my part.....I've been a fool!!

Heard from another punter that Tabitha hasn't been working because she recently had her tonsils removed & obviously she is needing time to recover.

Hopefully when she does her amazing OWOTC will be available again!

Heard from another punter that Tabitha hasn't been working because she recently had her tonsils removed & obviously she is needing time to recover.

Hopefully won't be longtil she's back.......I'll probably be last in very long queue when she comes back, lol

Yeah, I also heard this Tox...

Also gathered that she hasn't logged on to AW as she reckons she'd be so frustrated at all the offers of good times she'll have missed that she'd just find it all tooooo frustrating.  But I also understand that she will be back, as you say, in a couple of weeks.  Although she worries that the tonsil removal might mean she has to re-learn OWOTC all over again.  What a potential pain, eh? 

But I'm willing to offer myself up so she can practise on me for free... :P  :)  :lol:

Talk about self-sacrifice...

She's back this coming week!!!.............got a wee e-mail from her this morning, need to get booking soon

I can wholeheartedly recommend her, she was friendly, gorgeous and gifted, even though I was a wee bit shy and awkward at first.

What area is she based in? If it's city centre I am struggling :(