Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AliBob

Megan And Olivia.

3 posts in this topic

I am new to this site and I was browsing the purple site and came ascross these two girls. Has anyone had experience with them?

Are they as they look in the photos and are the reviews genuine?

I would love to see them however I do not want to be disappointed.

Regards,

Hi AliBob, I've seen them as a duo and they are very friendly and great fun, but the 'bi' activities seemed a bit put on to me, and I felt a little rushed. They were however pretty good vfm as their rates are on the low side, they're also nicely proportioned young ladies so theirs quite a bit to get hold of :P . Yes, the photo's - if you are looking at ** are genuine. Cheers, Tim

Like Puntertim I thought the bi activities didn't live up to their billing on their ** page. They were also carrying a fair bit more weight than in the pictures when I saw them at the start of July and rather drew attention to that by wittering on about the diets they were on and how much weight they needed to lose. Friendly enough and one of them gave a really terrific deep-throat BJ but they weren't really my physical type and so it wasn't a great session for me though at least for a duo it didn't cost me a lot.