Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paulldn

Busty Girl In Streatham - Anyone Seen Her?

6 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has seen busty girl in Streatham as I'm seriously considering it but may get addicted - shes £50 an hour with a nice looking body and a cracking pair of tits - at that price you can't go wrong.

Any feedback appreciated.

You can, she 'enjoys' BB, according to her profile. That might be as wrong as it gets.

Hello

I have just registered abd this is my first post on here

On this topic - I did a search on the other site for Available today without selecting the enjoys. So may in the Kingsbury/Wembley area came with BB on their enjoys list. This has scared me off. these are the ones advertising so, but what about the others who do it but don't advertise?

it might be an 'old' topic, but I knew on the spot when I saw the title who you were referring to. Amazing body, has got sex appeal indeed. But the BB indeed scares me slightly. Of course, can just use a condom and £50 for one hour looks like a fun time. On the other hand, due of the fact I've survived cancer my face is partly paralysed, so have been single for a while now: could I care doing BB? I am 60-40 going to yes, so I am refusing so far.

Amazing woman, good looks, but she is a) too mystique (negative sign) as well very cheap (a bit too cheap - negative feel)

I have been to see her once and that was too many times. There is no real enthusiasm from her at all but what do you expect for £50, she had BO, I used a condom but at no point was BB offered, would not have taken it anyway. IMHO just avoid this place and give yourself a 5 knuckle shuffle, will be more enjoyable as well.

I thought id add my 2pence here incase anyones does a search on her.... shes polish and you needent worry about her offering BB or anything else on her enjoy list for that matter..

Before going to meet her i called to confirm if CIM/Swallow was on offer and she said nope she didnt do any of that, i then reminded her of her enjoy list on AW which clearly states she offers this and i didnt get much response.

I should of called it a day there, foolishly i was thinking with my knob (as u do) and i thought oh well shes got nice big pair of breasts and big arse so i'll give it a try because its cheap.

From the moment i got in the door and the money exchanged hands it was a complete rush to get me back out the door.

breif covered oral and then onto missionary sex where u could tell the effort she was putting in was to make me cum asap. i barely got to play with her knockers infact i think she blocked me from them so it didnt slow me from getting out the door.

also she had a wiff coming from her never regions i didnt dare investigate any further. & before anyone 'assumes' the worst, i was extremely clean and smelling fresh straight from the shower (i live 5mins away) and had my expensive aftershave on which she commented on and could tell she appreciated the cleanliness

all in all, id say avoid her as the saying goings ...If its too good to be true....