London novice

Best Condoms For Small People

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

rather a bit embarrassing this but I would like any help in the matter.

what condoms are best for smaller than average blokes? As I can only make just under 4inches on a full.

help please guy

thanks

Have you searched the internet. I'm sure there will be a website with the info you need. If I had more time I would do the search but I am a selfish bugger!

Try Pasante Trim - you can buy them singly here if you want to give them a go and then they're only £15.99 for 144 at the Freedom shop if you like them :). I've always kept a few on hand (and they do get called upon occasionally) but they don't seem to be as commonly kept as the larger ones, so it's probably worth investing in your own supply and/or asking your regular lady to get some.

British Condoms have a page here with a few different ones on too, but I've not tried any of those listed.

I get pasante trim for my clients who need the slightly smaller condom :)

panda -x-

I can highly recommend Pasante trims, they stay in place no matter what & I can feel more inside compared to mates conforms.

I'd recommend this site . They have sizes to help if you're too slim, short, thick or long.

I'd recommend this site . They have sizes to help if you're too slim, short, thick or long.

If there are any J33s out there reading this: oof, nature can be cruel - well, either that or you're a naturist who was careless with the garden shears :o

The OP talked about the length of his erection, not the girth. Pasante Trim condoms are smaller by diameter but the same length as regular condoms. Some guys are smaller in length but are bigger than average in girth, some guys have long but thinner willies! Best idea is to buy and try by yourself, see if it feels comfy. My shopping list consists of an assortment of every possible condom there is, so I'm never stuck.