Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brandall9034

Poland

8 posts in this topic

hi,

this is my first time posting. i will be visiting poland (warsaw and krakow). it will also be my first time punting. i'm half looking forward to it, but also am concerned i might end up with someone who is forcefully trafficked, which i do not want. i read some other posts about some tips to avoid that situation (sticking to indies and non-immigrant wg's, staying away from brothels, etc.), but was wondering, does anyone have any tips/warning signs for poland specifically?

i've done some research and have come across a wide range of statistics, some saying that 60% of wg's in poland are trafficked. is that accurate?

i've also read that the nationality that is most trafficked to poland is ukranian. so best to avoid any russian-speaking wg's?

am i thinking too much about this, and it's actually rare to run into these situations? any tips are much appreciated!!!

i've done some research and have come across a wide range of statistics, some saying that 60% of wg's in poland are trafficked. is that accurate?.......

Then go for the 40% of wgs who are not Trafficked......

Get Real Pal .. This is a forum about getting a leg over whilst overseas ,,not the Polish central Office of Statistics ..

any tips are much appreciated!!!

Then go for the 40% of wgs who are not Trafficked......

Get Real Pal .. This is a forum about getting a leg over whilst overseas ,,not the Polish central Office of Statistics ..

hi,

i've also read that the nationality that is most trafficked to poland is ukranian. so best to avoid any russian-speaking wg's?

Ukrainians from the west of Ukraine speak Ukrainian , Livov or liviv was part of poland at one time ..

Can you tell the difference between Russian Or Ukrainaian when you hear someone speaking it ????

If you can ??? Then just ask the WG before you shag her ,whether she has been Trafficked .??

I dont know if the op speaks polish but finding a girl who speaks english will be the prioirity. I have punted more than 50 times in Poland now and never come across a non-pole. A lot of the older ones learnt russian in school, particularly if they lived nearer to the Belarus/Ukraine borders.

Also beware that some girls its one cum and out, regardless of time booked.

Its considered OK to walk if you don't like what you see on arrival - you will often be asked.

If you hasve never done it, navigating around the apartment blocks looking for number 47 will tax the intellect. Allow extra time!

I dont know if the op speaks polish but finding a girl who speaks english will be the prioirity. I have punted more than 50 times in Poland now and never come across a non-pole. A lot of the older ones learnt russian in school, particularly if they lived nearer to the Belarus/Ukraine borders.

Also beware that some girls its one cum and out, regardless of time booked.

Its considered OK to walk if you don't like what you see on arrival - you will often be asked.

If you hasve never done it, navigating around the apartment blocks looking for number 47 will tax the intellect. Allow extra time!

Would you believe i met a very nice looking Korean girl who was working at Campari Sex Club in Lodz ...

There are quite few koreans in town ,as they have set up some factories there . The korean girl was a student who just stayed on

There were few girls from the Ukraine who were working in some sex clubs in Szceczin ,but this was before Poland joined the Schengen Visa scheme for the EU....

Met a very nice Russian and a girl From Belarus at Afrodyta Sex club in wroclaw .... They must have got into some marriages of convenience to stay on .....

For a naive newbie its best to avoid incalls at Apartments out of the centre .

hi,

this is my first time posting. i will be visiting poland (warsaw and krakow). it will also be my first time punting. i'm half looking forward to it, but also am concerned i might end up with someone who is forcefully trafficked, which i do not want. i read some other posts about some tips to avoid that situation (sticking to indies and non-immigrant wg's, staying away from brothels, etc.), but was wondering, does anyone have any tips/warning signs for poland specifically?

i've done some research and have come across a wide range of statistics, some saying that 60% of wg's in poland are trafficked. is that accurate?

am i thinking too much about this, and it's actually rare to run into these situations? any tips are much appreciated!!!

I think you have a lot to learn my friend

I think you have a lot to learn my friend

And the best place for the OP to start is in London . Polish girls never far away from every corner