Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorthWalesWaster

Car Meets?

11 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of seeing a local lady who can not offer incall but will do car meets. I can't risk an outcall to my home, few opportunities, fairly observant neighbours and all that, and don't really want to book a hotel for an hour or so. So a car meet seems the option.

The thing is I've never done this before and am trying to weigh the risks against the undoubted excitement. So any advice out there about this type of meet? Also does anyone know of any safe secluded spots in the North Wales, Cheshire area? Despite the tag I'm fairly new to the area.

Thanks

NWW

I think you need to find an alternative way of doing this. The risks for both of you are enormous.

You can get a room in a hotel for an afternoon for about £40 so why risk it?

I'm thinking of seeing a local lady who can not offer incall but will do car meets. I can't risk an outcall to my home, few opportunities, fairly observant neighbours and all that, and don't really want to book a hotel for an hour or so. So a car meet seems the option.

The thing is I've never done this before and am trying to weigh the risks against the undoubted excitement. So any advice out there about this type of meet? Also does anyone know of any safe secluded spots in the North Wales, Cheshire area? Despite the tag I'm fairly new to the area.

Thanks

NWW

Not something i would do or recommend. The risks are getting robbed by the WG either working alone or with others or the police turning up. I would strongly advise booking a hotel room.

Any WG that offers Car Meets must be bonkers in my view, she is taking a hell of a risk just like you meeting a complete stranger.

Find a lady who can do in calls. If you persist on meeting in a car how can you be sure that she will not have a large "minder" with her who will wait till you are in an aroused state before barging in with a crow bar and a demand for some cash.

Alternatively how can she be sure that you do not have half a dozen "mates" in the back ground who will jump her.

Look at any guidance sites on punting and they will all give you the same advice.

Thanks

NWW

I think car meets are great, i love them. I dont know any ladies in the area you mention, but if you can get to Nottingham, and trust me , it is worth the drive, visit Diamondintheruff from the 'other' site, great car sex in a really secluded area that she directs you to once you pick her up.

I've done one in daylight with a lady with lots of feedback and this being and fingering and BJ session.

I can't see it being that easy to perform reverse O in a car meet, nor many positions.

Apart from the thrill, I really can't see that it is safe fro either party.

Thanks all, given me pause for thought there, the lady in question has plenty of feedback, but still I think a hotel might be the answer. Cheers.

Thanks all, given me pause for thought there, the lady in question has plenty of feedback, but still I think a hotel might be the answer. Cheers.

Glad to see that common sense has prevailed.

Do the hotel for a first meet to build aa rapport with her for your own peace of mind, but trust me, the car sex with her is great fun, and there is minimal risk.

Do the hotel for a first meet to build aa rapport with her for your own peace of mind, but trust me, the car sex with her is great fun, and there is minimal risk.

I have also had the pleasure of the lovely diamond in my car highly recommended.

Surprised discussing car meets is allowed as it's in some way not far from a street scene discussion.

As one with a lot of experience of them many years ago, I really wouldn't recommend it for anyone new to the concept (old hands will have to decide for themselves).

I also found that a former regular was now doing them and her stories were upsetting from someone I liked as she was messed about something rotten so it can be bad news from both sides.