Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldblighter

Rihanna At Honey's Massage

3 posts in this topic

Anybody seen Rihanna at Honey's in Cheam (her name is actually spelled Rhianna there, presumably a typo)? She looks absoutely beautiful, and can be seen, in rather more photos with her face showing, on her A-work profile page, where she appears as Rihanna04 (ID Nr 1548634) - though her location there is rather ambiguous (London, Reading, Birmingham). Honey's seems a reasonable establishment with quite a few FRs (17 at the latest count).

Edited by Oldblighter

Not seen her yet but she does look stunning. Honeys is generally reliable on quality, so you shouldn't go wrong. FR if you do see her please !

Not seen her yet but she does look stunning. Honeys is generally reliable on quality, so you shouldn't go wrong. FR if you do see her please !

Just checked, and she works at Honey's on Wednesdays - so I shall definitely go to see her next Wednesday (5th September). For some impenetrable reason I can't post FRs ("Your account has been suspended" and there seems to be nothing I can do to restore it), but I'll do a brief report back here after the meet.