Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dapunter

Sam Of Aquarius And Carlton Club

6 posts in this topic

Does anybody have a contact number for wee Sam,lovely dumpy blonde who worked in Aquarius and Carlton Club years gone by ? She also made a couple of homemade flicks ? Also looking 4 info on a Carribean buxom tanned lady who went under the name of Joanne at Carlton Club,had a kid,so probably chucked it now! Also...... Lindsay,tall stunning blonde,operated out of a private flat in Pollokshaws Road,told me she did Sandy Lyle,the golfer.Is everywhere shut down now in Glasgow or what? If so,is the Daily Sport still running classified ads or is it a case of having 2 surf the net now?

Cheers,DaPunter.

loads away froim the biz some work over in Edinburgh. the sport can be good but be aware its not the same now - the glory days of being apunter in Glasgow have gone.

Sandy did like to daubble but most guys do ! try vivastreet and see what you can find.

Don't like the sport because of the numbers they allocate to ads which expire by the next edition, so If you find someone you like, you need to make sure you get a direct no. off them or you might not be able to contact them again.

They also charge advertisers for every call forwarded - 60p - I think but it soon mounts up.

Vivastreet and the purple site are best bets - if you see someone advertises on both you can be pretty sure they're not fake.

Don't like the sport because of the numbers they allocate to ads which expire by the next edition, so If you find someone you like, you need to make sure you get a direct no. off them or you might not be able to contact them again.

They also charge advertisers for every call forwarded - 60p - I think but it soon mounts up.

Vivastreet and the purple site are best bets - if you see someone advertises on both you can be pretty sure they're not fake.

Have u get a url link there 4 Vivastreet and purple mate as cant find on google?

Have u get a url link there 4 Vivastreet and purple mate as cant find on google?

Vivastreet is easy enough to find.

Have sent you a PM.

Also looking 4 info on a Carribean buxom tanned lady who went under the name of Joanne at Carlton Club,had a kid,so probably chucked it now!

If this is the same Joanne from the 1990's I would love to hear about her. Lovely person.