Mr DivineMK

Apologising for age or race

51 posts in this topic

Can I just state that I am really saddened by what I have noticed to be a growing trend. More and more men on booking appointments are asking if the girl is happy to see an older man or describing his race etc to check it is acceptable on booking.

I hope I speak for most girls that if a client is polite and clean and his disability is not too severe then there is no need to even ask the question let alone allow this insecurity to spoil your enjoyment.

Honestly I have seen chaps with missing limbs and as a WG I felt quite humbled by the experience. Guys come on, you pay for a reason and it is not to make yourself feel crap so don't apologise just enjoy.

As a punter with this condition, I sometimes mention it before booking.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5195&highlight=pearly+papules

My reason for this is that I had a punt go bad when the lady mistook this condition for a STD.

For-warned is for-armed.

Ok, I fully understand that but to apologise for age/race or a disability is slightly different and just something that upsets me thinking that a man thinks the colour of his skin is a problem.

A lot of older guys do often ask if I mind seeing someone in their 50s/60s. I do reassure them that isn't a problem at all. In fact I have had the odd boyfriend in that age bracket in the past, and it didn't harm them at all!

:confused:

Weight and looks are sometimes a worry for guys too. Funny thing is that women are simply not as 'visual' as men. As already mentioned it's attitude that is the single most important factor for a WG.

Besides it's the guys who are the ones who are choosing by age, race, size, looks etc. So I think we'll leave it to you!

Can I just state that I am really saddened by what I have noticed to be a growing trend. More and more men on booking appointments are asking if the girl is happy to see an older man or describing his race etc to check it is acceptable on booking.

I hope I speak for most girls that if a client is polite and clean and his disability is not too severe then there is no need to even ask the question let alone allow this insecurity to spoil your enjoyment.

Honestly I have seen chaps with missing limbs and as a WG I felt quite humbled by the experience. Guys come on, you pay for a reason and it is not to make yourself feel crap so don't apologise just enjoy.

You would be surprised at some of the bigots you come across in this day and age. I try and clarify if using a new place that they are happy to take money off me being of Indian origin. I would rather pay someone who is prepared to give me a good service than someone who does begrudgingly.

Only recently on a call to a parlour I explained I was of Indian origin. The maid said I don't sound Indian. I told her I was of Indian origin,but was born in East Africa. She said 'oh that is alright you can come along, but we do not like Indians from India'. Obviously my money went elsewhere.

Maybe these guys have had a bad experience in the past (due to the girls' reaction to their age or race) and are trying to minimize the likelihood of it happening again. If we book a girl before meeting her, we have no idea whether or not she has any dislikes. If you see girls in a line-up, you can gauge how she feels about you.

I went to a parlour once where all the girls were in one room and mingled with the clients. There were about 7 girls and the youngest one obviously (from her body language) did not want to see me. I chose an older lady who was smiley and flirty. Everyone's happy.

I have been indulging in this hobby since 1994, only ONCE was I turned away by a lady due to my ethnicity, being British Asian. That happened early during my "punting career" at a Soho Walk-Up (pre-punternet era 1995). Naturally I have assiduously avoided walk-ups ever since, in addition to avoiding parlours.

Regarding my choice in avoiding parlours, this is attributable to my perception of them having "revolving door policies", hence minimal discretion etc, but many other guys have no such hang-ups which is fine. Just not for me.

Speaking as a client (regardless of ethnicity) I am "blessed" living very close to London where clearly for ALL punters, there are a "wealth of opportunities" to meet ladies of all backgrounds to indulge in debauchery :confused:.

As for other regions of the UK, I can't comment since I have not punted there nor have any inclination to do so, due to my close proximity with London.

When I meet with ladies who have profiles on "that site", my own profile alias clearly indicates my ethnic background, but as a pre-caution I do stress my ethnicity when initiating contact with a lady I have never met before. This avoids any undue "embarrassment" for either parties should we meet.

I always ask those very same questions - I'm white and in my fifties. To date nobody's refused to see me. I just thought it was polite to give an accurate description. After all, I expect the same.

No you dont speak for me.

I want to know.

There is a lot of comfort gained and pressure relieved by the guy getting a reassurance that there are no problems or prejudices or hang ups.

I have to date never turned anyone away but having heard some of the tales guys have told me about turning up and the girls face dropping and making them feel like shit. I want to be told as I want to be in a position to make things as comfortable as possible, part of doing this is letting a guy know he is welcome before he sets off, not traveling to an appointment not knowing what to expect.

I understand what the OP is saying but creating less stress with no surprises from either party is IMHO the best way forward.

Lou4fun

No you dont speak for me.

I want to know.

There is a lot of comfort gained and pressure relieved by the guy getting a reassurance that there are no problems or prejudices or hang ups.

I have to date never turned anyone away but having heard some of the tales guys have told me about turning up and the girls face dropping and making them feel like shit. I want to be told as I want to be in a position to make things as comfortable as possible, part of doing this is letting a guy know he is welcome before he sets off, not traveling to an appointment not knowing what to expect.

I understand what the OP is saying but creating less stress with no surprises from either party is IMHO the best way forward.

Lou4fun

I do concur with Lou's post above, based upon my own experience, which over the years I have now refined (almost) to a fine art of initiating contact with independents I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting with.

In fact, looking on the "positive" side of being turned away by lady at Soho walk-up so many years ago because I'm dark skinned, allowed me to re-evaluate my own search for adult erotic entertainment and avoid ever again as of date, from being made to "feel like c**p".

Come to think of it, why on earth did I even contemplate going to Soho all those years ago??????? I can be forgiven as it was "early days" for me, not as "clued on" as I am now compared to 95, and no doubt more to learn by me as time passes.....

Ok, I fully understand that but to apologise for age/race or a disability is slightly different and just something that upsets me thinking that a man thinks the colour of his skin is a problem.

We'd just like to know straight away whether we'd be welcome.

I know some girls dont want to be visited by guys who are under 30. I dont let it bother me. If she doesnt want to see me then thats her right.

Let me know asap and it will save me the journey.

A girl has the right to refuse anybody, at any time, in my opinion. But as long as shes not wasting my time and money, hence why I sometimes ask.

Im white BTW and have been told "no sorry, your too young." okay fine. Her right. I rather know straigth away rather than being on the doorstep and being told "o0oh sorry. I think your too young"

More and more men on booking appointments are asking if the girl is happy to see an older man

The reason for me making an enquiry that relates to my age is quite simple, it does matter to some, therefore as I have no idea if it will matter to the next lady who I will try to book, it makes sense to enquire. Irrespective of the answer I have lost nothing by enquiring, and if I do not enquire I may be turned away on the doorstep, so logically I would be stupid not to enquire.

I understand where the OP is coming from, but if the ladies approach is professional it need not be an issue. So long as you can make the stairs unaided thats a bonus!

I saw a client this week who was covered in tatoos of a racist nature but didnt get on my high horse as he wasnt shoving his views at me. At the end of the day its best to ask I suppose as nobody wants to waste thier time/petrol. I would guess that the majority of WGs are glad of the business rather than turn custom away on such a flimsy excuse.

I am 59 and a big/heavy guy - this has never caused a problem. However, I also wear a full, but neatly trimed, beard. Two ladies have turned me down because of the beard and one said "ok but no kissing and no RO" - I declined.

In view of these experiences, I tend to mention the beard but the other factors only to under 30's. This avoids embarassment and ensures that the meet will, hopefully, be a happy one.

Yes but what she is saying is that you don't need to if you were visiting DMK. So get your skates on. In fact what she is saying is that you don't need to enquire about anything at all as all is provided with a smile. So if you have 14 incher with a 6 inch girt and happen to like anal, it is your lucky day.

If you have a 14 incher with a 6 inch girth it's your lucky day, every day. :cool:

If you have a 14 incher with a 6 inch girth it's your lucky day, every day. :P
Not if he likes oriental women! But with a 6 incher with a 14 cm girth, they would be climbing all over him.:cool:

However, I also wear a full, but neatly trimed, beard. Two ladies have turned me down because of the beard and one said "ok but no kissing and no RO".

I normally wear a neatly trimmed goatee but always shave it off before a 'punt'. When I first started I didn't do & never had any hint of objection.

However after reading these forums and getting the impression that a smooth chinny chin chin is generally preferred due to the sensitivity 'down there' and on a girls' face it's not fuss for me to whip it off and grow it back after. Helps being single so no awkward questions of course. :cool:

If you have a 14 incher with a 6 inch girth it's your lucky day, every day. :cool:

I think you will find he would be a very unhappy man, a very unhappy man in deed.

For my first punt I gave the wg chapter and verse over the phone, and all was well so I continued the practice. I often have to travel quite a few miles, 50 to 100 return being average, and having gone to the trouble of booking and getting to the place, I would be annoyed with myself if she told me, 'No thanks, snow on the hills!'

I can only recall a handful of times, when trying to book by phone, that my impending/actual bus pass status was not acceptable, but I notice the number of times my emails containing the same details don't get a response is quite considerable. Is that a less than polite way of dealing with an unwanted oldie? I don't know, it could be simply poor administration but all things considered I'll continue with a tried and tested system irritating though it may be.

Agree with Lou, Sasfan and others above.

If people enquire about age or race I'm not sure why the OP interprets this as 'apologising' for ones age or race?

Agree with Lou, Sasfan and others above.

If people enquire about age or race I'm not sure why the OP interprets this as 'apologising' for ones age or race?

Ditto, it's just a way to make sure everything goes smoothly etc.

There are some girls who prefer not to see certain races, that is their absolute right -------- I think it is better for a black man to tell the girl at the time of booking, if she is not happy to see him then he can go elsewhere.

More and more men on booking appointments are asking if the girl is happy to see an older man or describing his race etc to check it is acceptable on booking.

As an Independent I can't say I've noticed any rise or fall race declarations, although I do get quite a few tentative " I'm X years old is that ok ?" questions in both email and phone calls, which I think is a prudent move by the consumer and a reasonable enquiry line , as not all Girls will see older men just as they have a lower age limit.

Maybe it's because I'm white and in my 30s that I don't get it, but I can't imagine age and race being relevant.

But anything that could actually affect the punt practically, is another matter. I used to be really overweight, and made a habit of mentioning this before showing up. It never made anyone turn me down, but some girls said they were happy to know what to expect, and what we'd be able to actually do. It's no different than for instance a punter that mentions turn-offs beforehand so they don't have do go "um.. don't do that" mid-romp.