Bobin About

Goodbye Mkangels, Helllloo Mkhelen

18 posts in this topic

The (not so) bad news is that MKAngels has finally given up the ghost, the (really)good news is that MKHelen is now a fully fledged independent, with her own place back at The Hub. Certainly she was the best thing at Angels - it's no surprise that once she left, the agency quickly disappeared.

I've seen Helen a couple of times at her new place, and it really is such an improvement on the grim ex-council place that Angels finished up at. Of course, it's not the premises that we go for, and I have to report that Hels is even better than ever - I would guess that it was all a bit fraught towards the end at Angels, so now she is relaxed, happy and at the top of her game...

Edited by Bobin About

MK Angels have dissappeared for about a week now.

Shame as I did see Young Bonnie there. And did have some good girls over the years who have popped up in other places...

Sadly, for a while whenever I tried to make a booking they either never answered their phone or they told me she only did outcalls.....

Then they stopped doing weekends and some of the girls stopped working at 6pm which then meant no chance of seeing them. (As Im working)

Not through lack of trying I ended up only visiting them once in all the years Ive been punting in MK.

I think the best thing about that place was Tori, who left there a while back. Dont know where she is now, but she was gorgeous!

I didn't realise the place had closed although I only went 2 or 3 times and two of the girls were really nice.

It did have one or two odd quirks tho like not having the girls come in to be introduced, just pictures although I actually booked the girls in advance so wasn't affected.

Are there now still a surfeit of choice in MK or is the range diminishing?

saw helen there and at the hub,for me it lacked any privacy and only had one girl worth seeing.

Can anyone tell me how far Helen's place is from the station (I assume she has her own place now). Am in London this week and am looking at post work punt. The problem is all trains to MK at 6pm take around an hour and her last 1hr appt is at 7. If she is 2 mins from the station then it's a possible journey within 1 hour, if not, then I cannot see how I can get to Euston at 6pm and Helen's at 7pm ?

Does helen ever come to London ?

Can anyone tell me how far Helen's place is from the station (I assume she has her own place now). Am in London this week and am looking at post work punt. The problem is all trains to MK at 6pm take around an hour and her last 1hr appt is at 7. If she is 2 mins from the station then it's a possible journey within 1 hour, if not, then I cannot see how I can get to Euston at 6pm and Helen's at 7pm ?

Does helen ever come to London ?

As ever my responses don't answer people's question but if I recall correctly the Hub is the other end of the town centre shopping mall from the station, which itself is a brisk 5 or more minutes from the near end the mall.

Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will now correct me. if you know Helen's site (I don't) then it might be possible to explain your situation and see if she will stay on late for you?

Edited by vivluvsme

As ever my responses don't answer people's question but if I recall correctly the Hub is the other end of the town centre shopping mall from the station, which itself is a brisk 5 or more minutes from the near end the mall.

Hopefully if I'm wrong someone will now correct me. if you know Helen's site (I don't) then it might be possible to explain your situation and see if she will stay on late for you?

Sorry but I need to correct you. The hub is only a few minutes walk from the station. Next to Jury Inn.

http://maps.google.c...ed=0CIEBEPwSMAA

If you reach the shopping center, youve gone too far... :)

Edited by Overworked

Sorry but I need to correct you. The hub is only a few minutes walk from the station. Next to Jury Inn.

http://maps.google.c...ed=0CIEBEPwSMAA

If you reach the shopping center, youve gone too far... :)

Thanks and apologies. You could tell I was not certain about it because I have so often set off smartly for one end or other of the main centre and been going in the opposite direction, sometimes making getting to a punt on time a close thing and leaving me breathless at an inappropriate time.(I still picture the Hub near sainsburys being the 'far' end of the centre coming from the A5 but I lose all sense of direction in MK.)

Does any WG equal or better than Helens style of service offered?

Does any WG equal or better than Helens style of service offered?

Yes

Best feature of MKA was charlotte, she was absolutely awesome. When i visited Helen there she was working reception. If she came back, there'd be a queue out the door.

Helen has been tricky to contact lately.

I recently tried via her own website & the purple site with no reply (other than an automated email).

I think she has been spending a lot of time time in Brum.

I hope she doesn't decide to move there permanently.

I recently tried via her own website & the purple site with no reply (other than an automated email).

Try the phone no on her website if you can - I've always found her good at texting back when she can if not able to take the call.

Like you, I hope she doesn't decide Brum grass is greener.

Hi Brikyboy

Helen only visits Bham once a week occasionally twice, maybe it is because of the bank holiday. My girls have been harder to get hold of this week maybe she is just busy. Dont panic she has no plans to give up MK, she knows she'll be missed too much :-) x

Try the phone no on her website if you can - I've always found her good at texting back when she can if not able to take the call.

Hi Bobin About

I'm sure she doesnt think the grass is greener, I think she just wanted a change and to see some new faces, Demi works independently in Bham but likes to do a day at Pump because she said she likes to be around other ladies as it is more fun. As far as I am aware Helen has no plans to work full-time in Bham she enjoys MK too much Linzi x

I am confused. Is Helen Demi too?

Hi Brikyboy

Helen only visits Bham once a week occasionally twice, maybe it is because of the bank holiday. My girls have been harder to get hold of this week maybe she is just busy. Dont panic she has no plans to give up MK, she knows she'll be missed too much :-) x

I belive Helen is in Birmingham pretty much all this week.

Back in MK monday thou.

Well, according to my spies.....

(Well, okay, I read it on her twitter :)https://twitter.com/Lady_Succubus )