Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brummyboy2008

Female Circumcision

15 posts in this topic

I saw a girl recently who appeared to have no clitoral hood, and no clitoris I could discern, although I have found the clit rather elusive with several girls. She did apparently enjoy stimulation in the clitoral area, but I wondered if she was circumcised. What does a circumcised vulva look like?

I saw a girl recently who appeared to have no clitoral hood, and no clitoris I could discern, although I have found the clit rather elusive with several girls. She did apparently enjoy stimulation in the clitoral area, but I wondered if she was circumcised. What does a circumcised vulva look like?

Have you heard of google?

What was her ethnicity? Unheard of in most ethnic groups. Almost exclusively in those of African origin.

Have you heard of google?

Don't look!!!!! IMO

What was her ethnicity? Unheard of in most ethnic groups. Almost exclusively in those of African origin.

Asian/mixed.

Thanks for your sensible response.

If she had suffered FGM and her clitoris had been removed then then would probably be scar tissue visible.

Edited by Curious Rose

If she had suffered FGM and her clitoris had been removed then then would probably be scar tissue visible.

I can't say that I was aware of scar tissue; the thing that struck me most was the apparent absence of the clitoral hood.

Ever heard of a Male - Female sex change. Google it.

Hope you had a nice time with this "girl"

:eek:

umm

If you suspect femal circumcision, then an offence may have been committed.

OK a long time ago.

But I would think plod should be informed. Mebbe via crimestoppers?

umm

OK a long time ago.

Or if she's just got a strange looking one she'll not appreciate the police being informed!

umm

OK a long time ago.

It was likely done outside the UK's jurisdiction, not by a UK citizen, and within a community which considers it an essential cleansing ritual. It's not right, but there's not much anybody could do about it here, retrospectively.

It is a vile practice and should not be tolerted in any form. It is not religious and so what if it is cultural? Slavery was cultural, wife rape was cultural.

It was likely done outside the UK's jurisdiction, not by a UK citizen, and within a community which considers it an essential cleansing ritual. It's not right, but there's not much anybody could do about it here, retrospectively.

If she was living in the uk and taken abroad for this to be done then her parents have commited an offence in the uk

There are also medical reasons for this procedure, known as a vulvectomy or partial vulvectomy, and is done for the health of the girl. I agree that FGM for religious/cultural reasons is an abhorrent procedure but if the girl appeared to be comfortable providing the service I think you should treat it as just looking a bit different.

There are also medical reasons for this procedure, known as a vulvectomy or partial vulvectomy, and is done for the health of the girl. I agree that FGM for religious/cultural reasons is an abhorrent procedure but if the girl appeared to be comfortable providing the service I think you should treat it as just looking a bit different.

I agree, provided you don't suspect her of being trafficked or forced you should just chalk it up to there being all shapes and sizes.