Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alitis

Nana Vs Cherry Vs Anika (anikassecret)

23 posts in this topic

I need some gentle pursuasion, gents.

I am looking for a genuine PSE with extended rimming and CIM an absolute must. I would also appreciate A levels and a subtle submissive attitude from the lady. Looks & age are also relatively important. I was ready to book one of Nana or Cherry but then I came across Anika. For some reason, I started thinking that she may be a good alternative. What do you think?

Again, I am looking for a lady who will "do as I say" without too much moaning and will deliver 90 minutes of sex (ah, the optimistic me again). Since we are in the subject, which one of Nana and Cherry would you say is more facially attractive?

Thanks for your ideas/opinions.

I am in the happy position of having seen all three ladies. My own favourite would probably be Anika (with Cherry second and Nana a very respectable third) but she might not be the best choice for you as I don't believe she offers A levels. I have never asked her but it isn't listed on her likes list on the purple site. She is an enthusiastic rimmer, happy with CIM and will give you 90 minutes of sex, kissing and grinding at you from the moment you are through the door to the moment you reluctantly insist you have to go as you have had your time.

I would say Cherry is more facially attractive than Nana (but others may disagree, of course). Cherry will rim, use toys on you (if you ask for it and sometimes if you don't), CIM, and will be happy to take as much anal as you want in whatever positions you can think of. But Cherry is the sort of girl who can flit in and out of the situation so you may be wanting 90 minutes of sex only to find she has broken things off part way through to take a hit from her bong or just wander out of the room for no obvious reason.

Nana is probably the most playful. She would be my last choice of the three but given your preference for A levels and your wish for 90 minutes of sex with a woman who will do as you ask she might be the best option for you.

Thanks Dani. Maybe Anika is what I looking for. Unless I fish out another Asian qutie.

I've seen all three too - but all a good while ago (Cherry say 5 years, Nana 3 years and Anika must be 6 or 7 years ago). I would rate in the order Anika, then Nana with Cherry last.

Anika didn't do A but was just otherwise a beautiful high energy bundle of continuous filth. I particularly rated the blowjob on the balcony overlooking the Thames. She's older and less slender now, but I'd love to know if she is still as good, or has become jaded and formulaic.

Edited by juzz

Anika didn't do A but was just otherwise a beautiful high energy bundle of continuous filth. I particularly rated the blowjob on the balcony overlooking the Thames. She's older and less slender now, but I'd love to know if she is still as good, or has become jaded and formulaic.

I last saw Anika a little less than a year ago (I was thinking it was time for a revisit even before this thread appeared). She certainly wasn't jaded or formulaic then. "A bundle of continuous filth" describes her well still. Definitely not a clockwatcher and full-on from the moment you arrive to the moment you manage to drag your exhausted body away. I had yet to meet her 6 years ago when you saw her so I don't know what her body-shape was like then but she is very slender now, one might even call her skinny; if you are basing your claim that she isn't as slender as she was on her pics then I would say that they do make her look curvier than she is.

Excellent news. Thanks Dan. Revisit to be organised, even though her location is awkward for me.

But Cherry is the sort of girl who can flit in and out of the situation so you may be wanting 90 minutes of sex only to find she has broken things off part way through to take a hit from her bong or just wander out of the room for no obvious reason.

She is a head case in my opinion.

But I love her . Two headcases together ?

Perhaps :)

You will get on with her better if are into Ghanja.

Totally agree

One booking with her was more than enough for me

If you like your punts 'whimsical' then she may be for you

One positive is that she looks a lot younger in person than the pics and kind of glamorous too

As a rule of thumb I find the crazier the girl, the hornier the punt.

I know just what you mean:

cases in point:

maria

marisa

august

tanya

(cherry, for me, is an exception that proves the rule...but i know others love her with very good reason..........she's just not for me)

I agree, only to a point,

So Alitis, who did you go for in the end? I'm seriously thinking of seeing Anika myself.

Any more info on Anika from anyone else would be great, cheers.

You guys know that cherry is 39 yo and from Laos and not Thailand? Not that it matters... But it sort of makes her a mature milf which is fun since she looks 21...

I love cherry btw - zany crazy but up for anything and she made me laugh

So Alitis, who did you go for in the end? I'm seriously thinking of seeing Anika myself.

Anika is much as she appears on her page and the feedback is reliable. She has a really lovely flat which is close to the station and she does go out of her way to make sure things go well.

Booked a date for tomorrow :) I will let you know.... I can't wait for the meet!

I found Cherry a very strange experience - she spent a lot of time smoking her bong and wandering around to the point that it p*ssed me off. She's very good when she's on the job but expect her to be only focussed on you maybe 80% of your paid time.

Cherry looks a fair bit different today than during the salad days of yore....

http://web.archive.o...scort-id312.php

Wow !!

Gotta say I much prefer her back then

(even though she is still physically attractive today)

nice find re the archive site by the way - gonna do some searching myself

Edited by BillGoldberg

So, visited Anika. Lovely girl in mid-to-late thirties in a lovely flat. She will do anything she can to please and has a fantastic attitude. Possibly the best rimming session I've ever had. For any detailed info on performance, appearance etc, please PM me.

So, visited Anika. Lovely girl in mid-to-late thirties in a lovely flat. She will do anything she can to please and has a fantastic attitude. Possibly the best rimming session I've ever had. For any detailed info on performance, appearance etc, please PM me.

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like things went very well. I am always a bit nervous when someone asks for experiences of a particular girl or suggestions of someone to see, and I reply, that I might end up steering them wrong so I am always a little relieved to know that I haven't.

At some point you will have to tick Cherry and Nana off your list as they are both worth seeing but it is Anika who tempts me back the most often.