Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
miw3663

Returning After Cancer And Need Some Advise

4 posts in this topic

Two years ago I was diagnosed with penile and testicular cancer. Had both balls removed and 80pc of penis removed. My partner decided she couldn't cope with the change and so I am now single. I've had testical implants so that bit ok, but not enough of my penis was left for any possible reconstricution so that pretty much not there anynore. I would like to know if anyone could recommend any ladies 45+ who might be willing for me to spend time with them when I will have to wear a hospital supplied prosthetic penis - bascally a hollow strap on. I know this is strangw request, but my sex drive is returning after radiotherapy and I need to geyt back out there. I live in chiswick west london so anyone near by would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Perhaps a good starting point might be the TLC Trust ...

Edited by Irgendeiner

Miw...Sorry to read about your problems. I don't know anyone of 45+ but I wouldn't limit myself quite so much to that age category. My only thought is Maria of London on the other site, she is mid 30s I would guess, very sympathetic lady with leanings towards therapy and with a very good touch, based a stone's throw from the Oval. Give her a ring and see what she says.

Michaela Minx would have been a good bet. Does anyone know if she is still around and able to help miw?