Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snogman1

Deposits Asked For By Wg's

55 posts in this topic

Some girls who are asked to travel a long distance say they want a deposit before they leave. To me, this just raises alarm bells, i wonder if any other punters are as suspicious?

F

Some girls who are asked to travel a long distance say they want a deposit before they leave. To me, this just raises alarm bells, i wonder if any other punters are as suspicious?

Depends how far you are asking them to travel.

From our side of the telephone it is worse to go on a wild goose chase so a 30/50 deposit refundable against the booking is not a big deal and if refused, I personally would refuse the booking.

I would never travel to a private house more than 30mins drive - but would not ask for a deposit on that one.

To a hotel where I could check the booking ref and that the gentleman was in the room I am quite happy to travel for several hours, for a several hours booking. However, if I had not met the gentleman before or cammed with him I would ask for a £50 deposit. To me that is the sign of a CERTAIN booking.

I guess some ladies may scam for £50, but for myself, it is just a safe guard. In the great scheme of things £50 against a reputation and repeat booking is nothing.

If a client wants a woman to spend a certain amount of money travelling and also book a hotel then of course she is going to ask for a deposit. Why would she risk shelling out and the man then not showing. Sadly there are too may dishonest people out there!

Remember, It is easier for clients to check us out from feedback, recommendations on here or from other friends regarding reliability but working girls do not have the same luxury when it comes to sussing out if a man is genuine.

I understand why you might not be willing to send a deposit (she might not show too) so the only way around it is to book women you are confident are not scammers. There are plenty of genuine ones out there!

So you think it's reasonable to expect them to travel for several hours after getting their stuff together, outfits, make-up etc, pay for fuel, train fairs etc on the off chance that you maybe serious. As said by others, you can read field reports on them, they can't read them on you.

A classic is someone asking you to buy a specific item of clothing then cancelling the booking. I would ask for a deposit in this case and especially if I was travelling a long distance, not that I would even if I was still working, but if I did and I did I would x

F

Depends how far you are asking them to travel.

From our side of the telephone it is worse to go on a wild goose chase so a 30/50 deposit refundable against the booking is not a big deal and if refused, I personally would refuse the booking.

I would never travel to a private house more than 30mins drive - but would not ask for a deposit on that one.

To a hotel where I could check the booking ref and that the gentleman was in the room I am quite happy to travel for several hours, for a several hours booking. However, if I had not met the gentleman before or cammed with him I would ask for a £50 deposit. To me that is the sign of a CERTAIN booking.

I guess some ladies may scam for £50, but for myself, it is just a safe guard. In the great scheme of things £50 against a reputation and repeat booking is nothing.

Well, how does a guy pay the deposit? I assume not by sending a cheque?

Well, how does a guy pay the deposit? I assume not by sending a cheque?

Several methods, some ladies have prepaid credit cards which can be topped up with a few simple details, others accept phone top-up voucher codes, and Amazon vouchers are also another way of taking deposits. All that's required for the latter is the recipient's email address.

If a client wants a woman to spend a certain amount of money travelling and also book a hotel then of course she is going to ask for a deposit. Why would she risk shelling out and the man then not showing. Sadly there are too may dishonest people out there!

Remember, It is easier for clients to check us out from feedback, recommendations on here or from other friends regarding reliability but working girls do not have the same luxury when it comes to sussing out if a man is genuine.

I understand why you might not be willing to send a deposit (she might not show too) so the only way around it is to book women you are confident are not scammers. There are plenty of genuine ones out there!

the feedback system on that site is pointless, and it is far more likely a girl wont show having received a deposit than the guy not turning up. Do the maths, a WG gets say 3 requests for outcalls out of her town a day, she asks for £50 dposit each time, that's £150 she can bag and not do anything. Per week over 5 days that's £750, per month £3000!!! Tax free!! Not a bad little earner is it!!!

And before you say her reputation will go around, i have seen plenty of women who change profiles weekly!!!

So, you see my scepticism!!!

Edited by snogman1

the feedback system on that site is pointless, and it is far more likely a girl wont show having received a deposit than the guy not turning up. Do the maths, a WG gets say 3 requests for outcalls out of her town a day, she asks for £50 dposit each time, that's £150 she can bag and not do anything. Per week over 5 days that's £750, per month £3000!!! Tax free!! Not a bad little earner is it!!!

And before you say her reputation will go around, i have seen plenty of women who change profiles weekly!!!

Most WGs will not get 3 distance outcall bookings per day, go off reports on here if you don't trust them on the 'other site', surely more sensible. WGs get more timewasters than punters, fact.

Most WGs will not get 3 distance outcall bookings per day, go off reports on here if you don't trust them on the 'other site', surely more sensible. WGs get more timewasters than punters, fact.

This a good site, but it's not as easy picking and choosing due to it's layout. The only positive thing about the other site was that it was quick to use.

On what known fact do you base your assertion there are more timewasting punters than WG's? All i know is there is more reason for a WG not to turn up than a punter when she has her deposit?

The only time I've asked for a deposit is for travelling long distance and I'll ask for enough to cover fuel there and back but it would not be for something more than 1hrs drive away. Further afield or in advance I ask for them to send my train ticket to an address or for them to book my plane ticket for me.

But that's why I prefer to have bookings done through ** so I can leave a comment on them.

This a good site, but it's not as easy picking and choosing due to it's layout. The only positive thing about the other site was that it was quick to use.

On what known fact do you base your assertion there are more timewasting punters than WG's? All i know is there is more reason for a WG not to turn up than a punter when she has her deposit?

Because WGs tend to get contacted by more punters, than punters contact WGs. A WG has her details out in the public domain and will simply take more booking requests, than a punter would put in himself. Outcall requests are quite low compared to incall requests and based upon comparing experiences with others, I'd say 3 requests a day, by guys willing to pay a deposit, for several days in a row is just not going to happen.

Now scammers offering low, too good to be true overnight outcall rates, who only take the cash when they arrive at the start of the evening and then disappear. They could very well get several such requests each week, but they are willing to risk travelling because their bounty is higher.

i had a relationship with one for 3 years, 18 months of which we were living together, plus after we split she continued using a work property through me.I also had a relationship with another one for a short while while but she continued to sublet off me for years later. So speaking from these and others I've come to know there are more messers who are punters than women.

The majority of girls do not ask for deposits unless there's an initial outlay of time or money. So since you're so certain you're going to get cheated, snogman, why not stick to situations that don't involve those, and therefore don't require a deposit.

The majority of girls do not ask for deposits unless there's an initial outlay of time or money. So since you're so certain you're going to get cheated, snogman, why not stick to situations that don't involve those, and therefore don't require a deposit.

Nicely put Rose

I wouldnt ask a WG to travel a long distance in the first place because i have enough choice in my area. Under no circumstances would i pay a deposit.

Others have given ways a deposit could be paid without it being cash so if the WG didnt show she wouldnt benefit but whether the punter could get a train ticket refunded i dont know. I make it simple for myself by not having this as a possible scenario.

Why not just book someone local if you are worried.

Furthermore, I get one or two confirmed and legitimate outcalls a month - so three a day is cloud cuckoo land.

I bet you think that we all do 10hrs of solid prossying a day at 150 and work 7 days a week.

The only time I've asked for a deposit is for travelling long distance and I'll ask for enough to cover fuel there and back but it would not be for something more than 1hrs drive away. Further afield or in advance I ask for them to send my train ticket to an address or for them to book my plane ticket for me.

But that's why I prefer to have bookings done through ** so I can leave a comment on them.

Lol, plane ticket. Does any bloke really do that?!!

Why not just book someone local if you are worried.

Because locally the scene is woeful. I think some of you lovely ladies on this MB dont know how many scam merchants there are, which makes life difficult for all of us

Nicely put Rose

As i've said, the standard of women where i am is woeful, seems all the EE's have migrated to the midlands (west)

It's not my assertion you refer to, but I have to support Mike52 here. I estimate that much less than 10% of the WGs I've ever contacted turned out to be actively wasting my time (as opposed to simply disorganized). Being passingly friendly with a few WGs means that I have gained the impression that sometimes over 90% of their inbox is simply timewasting crap.

Edited by Kantos Kan

I used to do outcalls only at one time and travelled thousands of miles seeing as many as four clients per day and long distances were the norm for me. I never asked for a deposit and was never let down by anyone, but I think times have changed now and ladies get let down, so the deposit is a safety thing and I do not see a problem with it although I would not complicate things by asking for one.

i do not travel long distances any more so it does not apply to me, but other ladies do and if they feel comfortable asking for a deposit then the client should be prepared to pay one if he is genuine IMHO.

Lol, plane ticket. Does any bloke really do that?!!

It's a lot quicker to get to the Isle of Man or Southampton or Scotland via good ole plane! Provides an element of trust on both parts - they know my real name and I don't toddle off to the other end of the country without a ticket. Good feedback also helps.

It's all about using a bit of common sense when choosing a girl. If the standard near you is so poor, have you thought about taking a mini trip somewhere where there are more options? I thought Nottingham was supposed to have quite a good selection of girls from what I've picked up on punting forums.

I thought all WGs should be asking for deposit. Else there are many assholes who will call her to 100miles and never show up.