BobThatcher

Worst Punt Ever - Andrea_sensual, Edinburgh

4 posts in this topic

I had my worst punt last week. andrea_sensual from ** in Edinburgh. Firstly, the pictures she has posted are either not her, or they were taken a hell of a long time ago and she's also since had the implants removed and changed her eating habits considerably.

Secondly, after washing me in the shower herself (the best bit of the whole punt, incidentally), she proceeds to give me a one-handed back massage. I don't know what she was doing with the other hand - texting, eating a kebab, maybe. Now, when I want a massage with my punt, it's not because I'm a bit tense, or that my shoulders are sore. I want you to tantalise me and rub my ass, my cock and balls - not my f-ing spine.

Then, she turned me over and gave me oral, which to be fair, wasn't terrible. But, she was laying parralel to me and leaning on my leg. The feeling of pain in my knee and thigh overpowered any nice feelings I might be getting from the oral.

Then she jumped on her back and whacked her hefty legs in the air and said "Do you want to fuck me?", to be honest I was thinking "No", but I paid for it, so I tried. I lasted about 30 seconds before just stopping and saying "Sorry, I don't want to do this".

I made the excuse that "It was me and it happens sometimes". It wasn't me and that never happens - ever.

Terrible, terrible, terrible experience.

Good post, its amazing how many girls never give any thought to the massage bit, its not that difficult to make a massage erotic. Until I became a punter I didnt know that the most erogenous part of the male body was the shoulder blades and shoulders, cos wgs spend about 10 minutes of any session squeezing them, thats if you allow them to.

Good post, its amazing how many girls never give any thought to the massage bit, its not that difficult to make a massage erotic. Until I became a punter I didnt know that the most erogenous part of the male body was the shoulder blades and shoulders, cos wgs spend about 10 minutes of any session squeezing them, thats if you allow them to.

Yes, curious! As it happens I watched a Realpunting session last night (and I'd have assumed that a WG, who agrees to do a Realpunting punt, would make an effort to provide a super-service and attract more punters thereby) when the massage, she being still fully dressed, went from shoulders down to the bottom of the back, stopping short of the buttocks. Nothing erotic whatsoever, and not much muscle manipulation either, and, once she'd turned him over, the bra stayed on for the whole session. Daft - anybody viewing must have said to himself, "No! Not her!".

Terrible, terrible, terrible experience.

Login to the Field report section and file a report asap.