Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d4rius

Barbie Girl Leicester

11 posts in this topic

hi everyone i'm new to this forum and new to the whole scene. i'm looking for my first "punt" and would like some recommendations for girls in Leicester. as the title says i really like the blonde hair fake tits, barbie looking type.

thanks for any help and advice in advance

From the sound of it I think Pamela at Victoria House in Lutterworth would fit the bill rather well for you.

She is very nice I have seen her a couple of times. Worth traveling to Lutterworth for.

Pamela is about 25 years old very very sexy.

OR If you want more of a Mature Milf older type then Lisa could be right for you as well over here http://www.lisalovexxx.co.uk/ for a more mature lady very nice.

Edited by down

Thanks down they both look nice.

On the website for Victoria house its say it says there is a door fee of £24 witch is fine but then says "from £100" what dose the £100 get you and what do other services cost? I dont no how much cash to take with me.

Sounds like VH has had a massive price hike since my last visit approx year ago!!!!!

Are these prices correct?

Sounds like VH has had a massive price hike since my last visit approx year ago!!!!!

Are these prices correct?

That's what the site says for 1 hour booking.

Thanks. Just checked. Yes the 30 mins prices the same so ignore me!

Thanks down they both look nice.

On the website for Victoria house its say it says there is a door fee of £24 witch is fine but then says "from £100" what dose the £100 get you and what do other services cost? I dont no how much cash to take with me.

them prices seem like for an hour with her. If you want half an hour it will set you back £12 door fee and then give £50 to Pamela and she will have sex with you. any thing else would cost extra.

Thanks down but do you no what the extras are and how much they cost i've rang them but won't discus this over the phone. after reading a few threads i think for my first time I'm going to have an hour apparently it goes by in a bit of a blur. Just got to pluck up the courage now.

Thanks down but do you no what the extras are and how much they cost i've rang them but won't discus this over the phone. after reading a few threads i think for my first time I'm going to have an hour apparently it goes by in a bit of a blur. Just got to pluck up the courage now.

I think they go by £10 for each one you have so if you have one its 10 if you have two its £20 extra like that.

I think I might go and pay Pamela a visit soon.

yeah vic are well into extras. I went once and was reeled off a bewildering array of services and prices. Yuk!

pity cos the wee scottish lass was lovely...

I think Pamela has a sister and at one stage her sister was working at Vic house as well not sure if shes still working there.