down

Are Most Wg Molested When They Where A Child?

75 posts in this topic

was talking about this with some one at the pub last night he seems to think its true so Are most WG molested when they where a child?

was talking about this with some one at the pub last night he seems to think its true so Are most WG molested when they where a child?

He is probably thinking of the discredited Farley propaganda that was widely covered by the media a few years ago.

I've seen a fair few stupid thread titles on this board but this one surely takes the cake! :wacko:

Yes, every single one! *sigh*

Edited by Thepacifist

Must've been a pretty crap night at the pub :lol:

This is an old piece of amateur psychology put about by people with nothing better to talk about. I'm glad I don't drink in the OP's pub.

One the most rediculas statements I've ever read on here,but we're all entitled to express our own opinions.

Some probably were, most probably weren't.

I seriously doubt if anyone on this forum has done any kind of statiscally meaningful survey into the matter, so I suspect you won't get a scientifically reliable answer to your question.

Which, by the way, could have been phrased better so as to appear slightly less insulting to the working ladies who read this forum. A little tact goes a long way.

I have absolutely no idea and neither does anyone else know MOST WGs so guesswork and speculation is all that could be established with this in my view.

It would be a scenario that would suit the agendas of some of the anti-prostitution brigade though of course, where they fit their agendas to suit their cause.

Show me definitive beyond a shadow of a doubt proof that MOST WGs were molested as children and i will retire from punting.

This is usually the opinion of journalists, the media and people who don't like prostitution or have 'agendas'.

I wasn't so hard luck.

im not saying they are im just asking the question?

cos some guy at the pub was giving me greif about it he was saying that they are but i just think that each person is diffirent and they come from all back grounds maybe some do but from all walks of society this will be the case. There will also be alot out there that where not.

cos some guy at the pub was giving me greif about it he was saying that they are but i just think that each person is diffirent and they come from all back grounds maybe some do but from all walks of society this will be the case. There will also be alot out there that where not.

So he knows every WG, her background and life story?

Look up the study done by Rössler et al. regarding the mental health of sex workers if you want to know about the mental state of a statistically relevant sample of prostitutes.

As for the child abuse numbers - that's just statistics. Depending on whose numbers you credit, between 20 and 25% of all women in Western Europe will be a victim of sexual violence by the time they reach adulthood, as will between one in seven and one in ten boys. Figures are hard to find / verify as most child abuse victims never report their abuser - it's very often someone they know. Some families know the abuse is going on and tolerate it because they don't want to "rock the boat", mothers don't challenge a stepfather because they don't want to go through another divorce, etc. Quite a few of the ladies I met in this business have some incident in their past and generally say that asking for money on their terms is in a way taking back power.

cos some guy at the pub

Can you persuade your friends at the pub to have a whip round and buy a subscription to a quality paper for this guy instead of the Daily Wail.

That would be a service to humanity.

I would of just asked him how HE knew it was MOST WGs and where he got that information from to form his view.

Seriously?!!?!!

Boring answer for people who are determined a sordid truth is out there,,,apart from the bog standard cocky gobby kid of divorced parents I had no such issues growing up thankfully..,apart from a guy in a mac who flashed me and my mate on the way home when I was 10 but it was and still remains a funny incident to me c

That bloke in the pub is spot on. I've met him before and he always is. He once told me that all hairdressers are gay.

In amateur football, if there's no ref, then bloke with a dog's decision is final.

In life, if there's no brain, then bloke in the pub's decision is final.

That bloke in the pub is spot on. I've met him before and he always is. He once told me that all hairdressers are gay.

In amateur football, if there's no ref, then bloke with a dog's decision is final.

In life, if there's no brain, then bloke in the pub's decision is final.

the bloke in the pub was pissed

the bloke in the pub was pissed

You obviously took him seriously enough to start a thread on Punternet about it, do you always take such ramblings home with you? I'm surprised he didn't then start to claim all punters are perverts or potential rapists who treat women like sex objects.

He's right, the hairdressers I go to are both Lesbians, so that's 100% of the hairdressers I know.

As for WGs who've been molested I doubt many will mention it on here or to punters so it's irrelevant as a question. I've known one WG now retired who was molested by her older brother, however I've known a few other women who've never been linked to this game at all who've been molested.

There do seem to have been quite a few I've known who've been raised as Catholics which I notice seems to be higher the normal percentage?

No - But many girls have faced some form of sexual molesation and/or sexual advances - I remember reading somewhere.

He's right, the hairdressers I go to are both Lesbians, so that's 100% of the hairdressers I know.

As for WGs who've been molested I doubt many will mention it on here or to punters so it's irrelevant as a question. I've known one WG now retired who was molested by her older brother, however I've known a few other women who've never been linked to this game at all who've been molested.

There do seem to have been quite a few I've known who've been raised as Catholics which I notice seems to be higher the normal percentage?

My Barber is Bi-Sexual and has punted but now wants to become Nicola instead of Nick and start a new life abroad. I pleaded with him not to go as i only trust him with my hair, but all to no avail. A great loss, but i hope it goes well for him in his imminent new life.

My Barber is Bi-Sexual and has punted but now wants to become Nicola instead of Nick and start a new life abroad. I pleaded with him not to go as i only trust him with my hair, but all to no avail. A great loss, but i hope it goes well for him in his imminent new life.

I've been seeing my two for nearly 30 years, dreading them retiring.

If it takes 2 of them you cut your hair you must have a hell of a head of hair!