Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thepacifist

Ladies, Do You ... > ?

Ladies, Do you?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a football shirt?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

I just wanted to make this light hearted thread because i'm curious. I love football, men in general like football. So, do you pander to the WAG outfit and or roleplay? The 2 times i've asked, 1 didn't have an England shirt and the other, who is scouse, doesn't have a Liverpool shirt :o

I personally think a girl in a football shirt with nothing underneath is sexy. Anyone agree? If you have a maids outfit or other ones and not a football shirt, why not? :)

Get one with letters on the back, be creative ^_^

I know I'm not supposed to reply must I must say that a lady in a guys shirt and nothing else is very erotic.

By the way, do old fashioned shirts from the 50's count? There is a company "The Old Fashioned Football Shirt Company" or TOFFS for short. Well worth a browse if you want something a little different.

Sorry for butting in.

And I am also sorry for butting in but a few years ago I acquired a calendar of gorgeous ladies in body painted football strips - in my office it is still 2006! Nothing sexier than a lady just in a blades shirt.

My team would be an awful lot better if it had eleven women in it's shirt!!!

An ex had Wolves knickers, but they didn't stay up

An ex had Wolves knickers, but they didn't stay up

Lol, very good!

Come on ladies!! Don't let this thread stay a blokes paradise.

No worries about butting in, anyone can reply. LOL @ the wolves knickers.

Hi,

Not the football one. I defeanatly would love one. :D

i said no, but I remembered I do have one, it was a freebie England one that I wore for a few pics when we the Euros were on. However would not be seen dead in one in public!

No but a boyfriend once bought me the full kit for his favourite team. I wore it to a very important match, which was interesting. Kept it for a few years after but unfortunately it's fallen by the wayside at some point.

I voted yes, since I've got three (four technically, but one of the ones kicking round the house isn't mine). I have a Toon one and a Scarborough one as well as a Barcelona one from a trip to the Nou Camp back in the day (it's got Saviola's name on the back, so it's showing it's age a bit). I have lots of pin badges too - if I was ever doing an outcall on a Saturday to somewhere with a non-league side I always tried to get a game in :).

I wouldn't wear them for bookings as I like to keep my work clothes completely separate. I don't offer a fancy dress type service anyway, so I doubt i'd get asked.

I sincerely hope I never own a football shirt x

does a rugby one count?... lol

You're my kind of girl Victoria

Yes so long as it's not one of these new skin tight ones with no grip fabric. A lady dressed in a rugby shirt from about 5/6 years ago could certainly get my interest.

Awesome. It's cool to hear at least some of you have one, if not more! Rugby?! :o lol i never played it so i've never gotten in to it but i'm sure it looks good on you. I'm kinda suprised that the football outfit isn't more sought after.

Awesome. It's cool to hear at least some of you have one, if not more! Rugby?! :o lol i never played it so i've never gotten in to it but i'm sure it looks good on you. I'm kinda suprised that the football outfit isn't more sought after.

...Scrum-my :)

Nope. When people start talking about football while in my vicinity that's when I turn the jukebox in my head all the way up to 11 :) Men's crisp white suit shirts though, unbuttoned all the way down to the navel, nom...

I have an old Leeds one and a Rhinos one too.

I have not worn them for ages, but proud to do so.

I love footy and rugby league, and most other sports.

Lucy :)

I once had one bought me while England were playing, but some nasty ladies decided it would be fun to pinch it and pee on it, so I no longer have it. Jealousy is an ugly quality!

Edited by kissxkate

Nope. When people start talking about football while in my vicinity that's when I turn the jukebox in my head all the way up to 11 :) Men's crisp white suit shirts though, unbuttoned all the way down to the navel, nom...

If you are talking about on women Kitty, I agree 100%. Phwoar!

I once had one bought me while England were playing, but some nasty ladies decided it would be fun to pinch it and pee on it, so I no longer have it. Jealousy is an ugly quality!

That's awful :(

Taking the pis* :unsure: