Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big boy jack

Sarah Jane

8 posts in this topic

Evening all,

Sarah Jane Bruce. Busty girl from Suburban Amateurs & other websites. I know she does work at Gentlemens Party's in London. Anywhere else she works on a 1-2-1 basis?

Cheers.

Evening all,

Sarah Jane Bruce. Busty girl from Suburban Amateurs & other websites. I know she does work at Gentlemens Party's in London. Anywhere else she works on a 1-2-1 basis?

Cheers.

Hi big boy jack,

As well as GP, Sarah Jane also parties with Kim in London and at the Private in Birmingham. However, I am fairly certain she only does parties and modeling not 1-2-1s.

Regards,

davidgood

Lovely girl. Up for fun at the private club

Evening all,

What I meant by 1 - 2 - 1 basis is Sarah working in a private establishment or brothel.

Cheers

She used to have a camgirl profile on the other site - but can't see it now

She did at one stage set up a stand alone web site when she moved soith, but that seems to be a dead end now

But google her name and you will find her twitter feed - you could ask her on there - it also takes yo from twitter to her modelling profile

Does anyone know if Sarah does 1-2-1s at present? I know she was advertising on Adultwork a few years back and doing some parties, but haven't heard anything since them. I'd really love to see her.

Does anyone know if Sarah does 1-2-1s at present? I know she was advertising on Adultwork a few years back and doing some parties, but haven't heard anything since them. I'd really love to see her.

Hi Interlude,

At the party I was at last night I asked about SJ and the feedback from girls who know her is that she is just doing model work and parties.

In fact she was partying in Bristol last night.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks for the info, David!