Asian Playboy

How Do I Get Too Sandys Superstars From Centeral Manchester

19 posts in this topic

I cant seem to find it online anywhere or seem to find a bus or tram that goes directly to any of the branches!!!

How can I get there without a head ache from centeral Manchester? thanks

Manchester City Council, in its narrow minded, puritan, way decided that no bus routes would be established to carry punters to and from parlours! Terrible!

Me, if I wanted to go from CENTRAL Manchester TO Sandy's, I'd first go to Sandy's web-site and get the address, then to Google Maps and work out a route.

Moreover, a quick shufti here: ... gives both the street addresses, and also goes on to offer: "Full GoogleMaps with full directions via route planner is available for each location once you are viewing."

Give it a try! Time spent on research is seldom wasted.

Edited by Irgendeiner

Ring Sandys and ask which tram or bus to get, they are normally very helpful!!

Theres a 41, 43 and 48 that goes past the Northenden one, and there is even bus stops right near them.

Theres a 41, 43 and 48 that goes past the Northenden one, and there is even bus stops right near them.

What she said, the bus stop is right outside the Northerndan branch.

For Prestwich the tram is pretty near it Bessie O Th Barn.

I cant seem to find it online anywhere or seem to find a bus or tram that goes directly to any of the branches!!!

How can I get there without a head ache from centeral Manchester? thanks

Why do some people expect the good folk on this board to do all their homework for them?

The obvious answers are

1 To look at the website for the address

2 Phone them up for directions

Will NewbPunt expect someone to hold his hand all the way there?

If memory serves Sandys, Prestwich can also be reached by using bus 135, which goes from Lever Street! Sandys is discretely placed on a row of businesses there, your guideline will be the stop nearest Armstrong's Fish and Chip shop, which will be on your right hand side as you proceed on this route! There's a bus stop to take you back to Central Manchester ie the correct side directly in front of Sandy's here!

Re Northenden the buses the lads have told you about leave you directly outside it more or less! Rem it's on the Palentine Road in this case!

Happy Punting!

You could also get a taxi, rem the black cabs are more expensive! There is a Prestwich tram stop also but the road forks after it, although there's a garage just up from the station and if you walk past it and continue walking straight on for about 10 mins you will see the row of businesses I told you about!

I was able to find both Sandys branches easily enough and I have a truly diabolical sense of direction!

Oh and do let us know how you got on and spare no details on the good stuff!

Thanks guys,

Emailed them aswell and got a very comprehensive reply with directions. Will keep you updated! Cant decided whether to see a brunette or blonde now... Leaning towards a blonde :)

Thanks guys,

Emailed them aswell and got a very comprehensive reply with directions. Will keep you updated! Cant decided whether to see a brunette or blonde now... Leaning towards a blonde :)

Just toss a bloody coin and get on with it. Otherwise you will have wasted so much energy on getting there that you will have none left for the real action.

Ok, I went an enjoyed it. Best parlour I've been too and better then HOD.

Will post a FR when I get some time!!

not gonna tell us about the buses then?.

and did you visit prestwich or northenden?

i got a bus from central manchester to northenden I told the bus driver I was going to sandys and told him to drop me off close to there and tell me when we are there he knew what I was talking about.

not gonna tell us about the buses then?.

and did you visit prestwich or northenden?

Just took the tram to Bress O Bram or whatever its called... Prestwich.

Then it was about 10 min walk there but was a straight line and had google maps on my iphone so it wasnt hard to find!!

Just took the tram to Bress O Bram or whatever its called... Prestwich.

Then it was about 10 min walk there but was a straight line and had google maps on my iphone so it wasnt hard to find!!

Hope the walk didn't make you all hot and sweaty.

So who did you see? Is she to be recommended?? What did you like about the place?? You are allowed to post it on here!

Only fair to let the folks know seeing as they gave you good advice!

I've used the tram and then the walk when I went.

I've used the tram and then the walk when I went.

did you write down the tram numbers in your book?