Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mutinyonthecounty

Accidents Whilst Mid Punt

36 posts in this topic

I wonder whether anyone has experienced an accident whilst punting - could be a broken limb or sprained ankle - all in the line of duty.

I was punting with a regular girl last night whom I see a couple of times a month - I was doing some RO when she bumped her pubic bone upwards and happened to catch my front crowned tooth square on !! I knew it had gone immediately and the whole thing just dropped out. I got up and told her what had happened. Luckily, it had just worked loose so I have been into the dentist today to have it fixed back. The dentist asked me how I'd done it - I wanted to say that I was in a tricky situation with a wg, but settled for I'd bitten on an apple too heavily.

Reflecting on the experience, it could have been well odd if I had been with a girl I hadn't punted with before, but given it was with someone I know well and feel very comfortable with it was all ok. She was devastated to begin with when she realised what had happened, but I told her that it had been working its way loose for sometime - so the poor girl did not feel too bad !!

I was once on the end of a very over enthusiastic blowjob from a girl I had not seen before, teeth and all I was just about to tell her to stop, when she came up for air - and had blood on her lips !!! The end of my cock had been well chewed !!!!

As if that wasn't bad enough, she didn't seem too concerned. She simply grabbed a tissue, gave cock and lips a wipe and then made a move to continue !!!!!

I stopped her pretty sharpish, gave her a right lecture about safe practices and called an end to the punt right there, advising her to get a check up at some point in the future. Fortunately my next GUM visit came up all clear.

My poor todger took quite a few weeks to heal properly though :-(.

I never revisited !

I was once on the end of a very over enthusiastic blowjob from a girl I had not seen before, teeth and all I was just about to tell her to stop, when she came up for air - and had blood on her lips !!! The end of my cock had been well chewed !!!!

As if that wasn't bad enough, she didn't seem too concerned. She simply grabbed a tissue, gave cock and lips a wipe and then made a move to continue !!!!!

I stopped her pretty sharpish, gave her a right lecture about safe practices and called an end to the punt right there, advising her to get a check up at some point in the future. Fortunately my next GUM visit came up all clear.

My poor todger took quite a few weeks to heal properly though :-(.

I never revisited !

Brilliant - you must've had some balls to see that through !! haha !!

Disclocated my shoulder whilst fucking a regular. She got a bit of a shock!

Nothing more dramatic than the bed broke! :cool:

Edited by Corus Boy

Kicked over the odd cup of coffee while in the throes of passion

Kicked over the odd cup of coffee while in the throes of passion

You barred from Starbucks now? :D

I once got cramp in my left hamstring whilst in full doggy style "ramming speed". I knew the girl very well & she was into it & shouting pure filth at me. She looked completely bemused as I shot to my feet & began to furiously massage my hamstring. I hobbled around for a bit & then took up her offer of a massage which she administerted with aplomb and which continued to a happy ending. Top girl.

I once got cramp in my left hamstring whilst in full doggy style "ramming speed". I knew the girl very well & she was into it & shouting pure filth at me. She looked completely bemused as I shot to my feet & began to furiously massage my hamstring. I hobbled around for a bit & then took up her offer of a massage which she administerted with aplomb and which continued to a happy ending. Top girl.

I have had cramp a few times at parties and suffered with a friction burn at one when i didnt use enough lube, i had to stop punting with an hour or so left sadly.

Flat on my back, enjoying a lovely hand job, I stretched out my legs in ecstacy and .........got cramp in my left calf. Absolute agony but thankfully the masseur - after the look of horror subsided was a qualified nurse and gave immediate first aid action and stopped it. Kind of took the edge off the HJ though .

Nothing more dramatic than the bed broke! :cool:

Ditto, broke 1 leg of the bed in my fave room in NCL, roundabout 2007 somewheres.

it was fixed a week later.

Smile and laughter muscles tend to get over used a lot, a very lot, and as a result I have an ache around the mouth, but apart from that glad to say that so far so good.

My ceiling once decided to fall in on me and a client. Well it didn't quite fall in but started leaking rather dramatically. As I was enjoying some rather lovely oral sex I felt dripping on my foot! I was convinced ceiling was all going to cave in so we took the duvet into the lounge and continued on the floor! Luckily he was quite understanding!

i did have visions of us being found naked squashed under the water tank midst a pile of rubble though!

Why do so many clients get cramp?! It happens regularly and I am not sure how to prevent it... if indeed it is preventable. I never get it.

I have set fire to my own hair during several appointments and once while proudly admiring my new carpet which was a replacement

for the first one due to candle wax spillage.............. what did I do?

knocked over a dripping hot candle.... thank goodness it was in a place I could cover with a rug.

:unsure::wub:

I was fucking a girl in nottingham wildly as we were aall over eaach other from moment i entered the door and ended up on her living room floor, and about haalfway through i haad severe pain and stinging in my knees. Had to stop and blood was everywhere as id ripped all the skin off my knees on the floor, it was like the worst astroturf burns ever. Took weeks to heal as well!!

Flat on my back, enjoying a lovely hand job, I stretched out my legs in ecstacy and .........got cramp in my left calf. Absolute agony but thankfully the masseur - after the look of horror subsided was a qualified nurse and gave immediate first aid action and stopped it. Kind of took the edge off the HJ though .

I hope you mean masseuse rather than masseur :eek:

I seem to get cramp occasionally when doing it doggy style (yes, I do mean the position). Hurts like hell too.

Glasses, both of the drinking and the seeing variety are a liability in my presence.

I have a pretty fierce friction burn on my right knee at the moment that may have been the result of a wooden picnic table. Although non-punting related it stings like a bitch and any sympathy garnered for said knee will be greatfully received :D

One girl I knew well told me of a time when her punter while in missionary had a heart attack and died! Her story of how she dealt with that was fascinating and she always asks you how you are now before anything starts!!!

One girl I knew well told me of a time when her punter while in missionary had a heart attack and died! Her story of how she dealt with that was fascinating and she always asks you how you are now before anything starts!!!

That would be the ultimate problem wouldnt it!

I had a car breakdown right outside the flat once and had to call the AA in - missus wanted to know why I was in that dodgy part of town anyway.........

I once hit my head on the night table ...and again a few minutes later. I'm more careful since then.

If memory serves me correctly that was in the original HOD in Milton Keynes. It was quite prominent in the paper and everybody in the office was saying the poor family having to deal with that. I said the poor girls, it looks like they did their best for him and where not ashamed to call 999.

As for me, cramp is a regular on my calfs and toes. I don't eat salt so it is a regular problem, I have high blood pressure so the choice is salt and have a stroke, no salt and have occasional cramp...

A couple of months ago I managed to accidentally headbutt a girl! She moved her head up from the pillow just as raised mine for a snog after sucking on her nipples. It was quite an impact and she seemed a bit dazed for a few minutes but insisted on completing the booking. Luckily there were no physical bruises and seemed fine by the end of the appointment and when I phoned her a bit later to check how she was.

I was pretty mortified and took her a small gift the next time Isaw her.

Just remembered. I once poked a client between the eyes with my fingernail. He bled.

:wub:

Kitty, sorry for your knee.

Lurcio, I worry about car break down. And speeding. I have heard these sorts of things mentioned before as things to be ready for. But, I have no story ready. So far so good, I guess....