Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barrack

Fkk Golden Time, Bruggen, Germany

6 posts in this topic

This was always going to be a one-off for me due to the difficulty of getting to GT Bruggen by public transport. The easiest way to get there is to drive.

Its shorter, and probably better to take the Eurobahn train eastwards across the Dutch/German border from Venlo to Kaldenkirchen rather than go westwards from Dusseldorf to Kaldenkirchen as I did. At Kaldenkirchen bahnhof, get a taxi to GT, just ask the taxi driver to take you to Golden Time in Bruggen.

From Dusseldorf Hbf to Kaldenkirchen bf and back cost me €12 Euros each way. Sometimes people on ISG complain they have to wait ages for a taxi to arrive, so I was lucky that there was one waiting when I arrived at Kaldenkirchen at about 4pm. The reason I arrived so early was that the last direct returning Eurobahn train from Kaldenkirchen bf to Dusseldorf Hbf is 9.10pm, and the last train back I could get was the 10.10pm from Kaldenkirchen bf to Monchengladbach Hbf, then I’d need to catch a train from Monchengladbach Hbf to Dusseldorf Hbf.

My taxi fare from Kaldenkirchen bf to GT was just over €15, I gave the taxi driver €17 including his tip. Even at about 4.20pm in the afternoon, GT was packed. The men seemed to outnumber the women and I was afraid of being swallowed up in an impersonal atmosphere such as the one I experience at FKK Oase near Frankfurt. Customers get only one locker for their clothes and valuables, and GT employ a modern locking system where they strap a chip to your wrist and the only way to open your locker is to touch the lock with your chip. Selective beers are included in the entry fee of €60, others you have to pay for. Fortunately Heineken is one of the included beers. The ladies prices are €50 for 30 mins, €75 for an hour.

I spent over an hour sitting by myself, drinking Heineken. I got through 2 bottles of beer whilst I was observing the surrounds. In that hour or so, not one woman seemed to acknowledge my existence. In the impersonal atmosphere I was like a fly on the wall. GT seemed like one of those NRW clubs where the women don’t approach you and the onus is on the men to make the first move. I didn’t spot any woman going about naked; they all seemed to be wearing a short dress or a sexy mini skirt outfit. There were some stunning blondes about but it seemed all the 9s and the 10s had a waiting list of their regulars as they were purposely choosing which punter to go to after they had finished with their previous customer, there was no way in with them for a newbie. Of the rest of the ladies, some were sitting around the bar area waiting to be picked, others were walking around hoping to attract custom, while some were lounging about outside. Some of the men were lounging about in the hot weather by themselves; others were lounging about with women. I didn’t spot any woman lounging outside without a man.

So, onto the action. After I had finished my second bottle of Heineken I approached a sexy looking curly haired blonde who was walking up and down the bar area trying to attract male attention. I thought she was an 8, her name was Vanessa and she was Bulgarian. The rooms were all being used but I agreed to do it in one of the tents outside. Her English wasn’t the best, but she spoke some English and I could make up the shortfall by speaking to her in German so we managed to communicate very well. She didn’t kiss, but she allowed touching and gave me a BBBJ followed by sex. After I came we carried on talking for a while before leaving the tent within the 30 minute mark. There was quite a procession of naked men coming in and out of the shower as we got to the locker room, and we had to navigate passed all the men to get to my locker so I could give her the €50. I then disrobed and had a shower, and other women had to navigate themselves passed me and the other men coming in and out of the shower to get to their customers’ lockers.

In the bar area with my robe back on I ordered another Heineken. As I drank my beer I noticed that I had gained in stature having had a service. The news must have been passed along the girlie grapevine because a couple of blondes were now trying to get my attention. A blonde 7 who was walking around the bar area wearing her sexy stockings kept looking in my direction every time she passed. Also, a blonde 8 who was smoking nearby was teasing me with her eyes every time she turned to put her cigarette over her ash tray. As my bottle of beer started to empty I decided to approach the blonde with the cigarette after I had a few more sips. That plan went to pot when three dark haired Turkish looking ladies sat near me. At first I tried to ignore the three women because I assumed they all 6s or 7s, but when they tried to involve me in their conversation and I took a closer look I decided that one of them was a 9 and I was better off going with her than with the blonde. The dark haired lady in question had a peculiar Turkish sounding name which sounded like she was saying the word “your” twice at high speed. She allowed me to call her Yoyo, she was German but of Turkish descent. After I had a little flirt and a laugh with the 3 dark haired ladies I asked Yoyo to come to a room with me and she agreed. We got a room straight away this time.

Yoyo was very chatty, had a nice personality and was great to be with. She spoke passable English , and again I was able to revert to German when she had difficulty understanding me. DFK was not on offer, only light kissing, but she seemed to enjoy being touched and would have given me DATY if I wanted it. She had nice, soft skin which felt tender to the touch. She had a good HJ/BBBJ technique but either I was suffering from brewer’s droop from the 3 bottles of beer I had or I hadn’t had enough time to recover from my previous service, because I couldn’t respond. I asked her to stop and asked if we could extend the session for another half an hour. We had another chat, and I felt we clicked because I really enjoyed her company. We restarted slowly with some more foreplay/ touching, then she got going with the HJ and BBBJ, and recharged, my old boy responded this time and we ended up having great sex. I paid her €75 for the hour long service and she was well worth it.

When I got back from the shower the hot food was out and I had something to eat before leaving. I could have had another beer but I wanted to catch the 8.10pm train from Kaldenkirchen bf back to Dusseldorf Hbf. The taxi back got caught behind slow moving traffic and cost about €19, I gave the taxi driver €20. I still made it in good time to catch the 8.10pm going to Dusseldorf Hbf

Some punters on the ISG site say they did get DFK at GT, so it is available if you find the right lady. My own admittedly skewed opinion based on the 2 punts that I had is that GT is a place where women would much rather talk than kiss, but this is a good thing as it stops the punt from being mechanical and if you book for half an hour you close to the full half an hour, not the kind of mechanical punt that’s over within 15 minutes that you get at some FKKs. However, some knowledge of the German language may be required and you need to keep your eye on the clock to make sure you’re finished within the allotted time otherwise you’ll get charged extra. If GT was easily accessible by public transport from a major city then I would go there again, but as it is I’ll just have to satisfy myself that I’ve been there, crossed it off my list and its on to the next FKK.

Good report Barrack, that's also the reason why I haven't visited GT yet, to far away without a car, maybe I will get over there at some point, other clubs nearby are Planet Happy Garden, Villa Vertigo and Yin Yang, all very close to the Dutch border.

Good report Barrack, that's also the reason why I haven't visited GT yet, to far away without a car, maybe I will get over there at some point, other clubs nearby are Planet Happy Garden, Villa Vertigo and Yin Yang, all very close to the Dutch border.

Not to mention Living Room in Kaarst, which is most likely going to be my destination when I'm in the Dusseldorf area next. It'll probably be a lot easier to get to by public transport as well.

Not to mention Living Room in Kaarst, which is most likely going to be my destination when I'm in the Dusseldorf area next. It'll probably be a lot easier to get to by public transport as well.

There is a new sex club around the corner from LR called the Farell Lounge, they hold sex parties.

There is a new sex club around the corner from LR called the Farell Lounge, they hold sex parties.

Not my scene, though that Saskia Farell looks hot. I'd like to steal her away from all the gangbangers and give her some one to one action.

Not my scene, though that Saskia Farell looks hot. I'd like to steal her away from all the gangbangers and give her some one to one action.

Well one of these days I'll go and give her one for you. ;)